Chapter 23 ~Lost

A/N: What!? Zayn? Lol Anyways, enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

"Yeah Sandy. Uh-huh. Yeah, okay" I reply to the girl on the other line. It was the waitress I hooked up with the day we went out to eat. The day I met, Dania. I haven't  told any of the other lads about her. Even more, Dania. I had to lie and say it was my mum. I couldn't let word spread like a wildfire.

I really don't know why I hooked up with Sandy. We share nothing in common and every time we go out, she ends up talking more about herself than anything else. She always has to relate everything we talk about to herself. It was rather annoying.

That's what we've been talking about for the past thirty minutes; sometime she went to this café and how "big" the total was after she ordered just one drink.

I wonder if Dania's still holding up in there? Hopefully, she hasn't left. As much as I don't want to admit it, I actually liked her, and wanted to be more than friends. I know I should get to know her better first, but I can't help but feel somewhat attracted to her, even if I did just meet her a couple of times. I couldn't be with her, though. I think she's with Niall, and I have to rspect that. I'm jealous about them though. I've rarely felt jealous towards anyone, which is weird because I'm usually the one making people jealous.

"Zayn, are you listening to me?" She asks, a little too rudely. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah" I lie. I'm really considering on leaving her. She's starting to get on my nerves.

"Then what did I just say?" She challenges. Fuck.

"I don't know" I mumble.

"See! You weren't listening! I was saying that we should have a picnic in the park with my family. I'm sure they'll love you!" She enthusiastically suggests.

"Your family? Isn't that a little too soon? We've barely known each long enough for this to happen?" I look around the area to see if anyone found out my identity from my voice or something. Thankfully, people just walked casually by.

"Barely? We know a lot about each other!" She lies. Not it's my turn to humiliate her.

"Oh, really? What's my middle name?" I smirk. I know she was going to get it wrong.

"David, duh" she replies confidently.

"Nope" I shatter her confident answer. "It's Javaad" I need to end this call. Any longer and Dania will think I stood her up or something.

"Nuh uh! It's David! I know that for a fact" she dimwittedly claims.

Seriously? What was going through my mind when hooked up with her?

"I have to go" I tell her.

"But why?" She sadly asks.

"Um, I have to do stuff for management" I half-lie. They still haven't called me. What the hell were they doing in there that was so damn important.

"Aww, bye babe. I'll miss you" she says sincerely. I roll my eyes and hang up without telling her anything in return. Next time I see her, we're through.

I stuff my phone in the back of my pocket, and walk back in the café. My eyes desperately dart for any sign of Dania sitting down at the table, the same way I saw her when I left to answer the call.

My hopes are crushed when I found out she wasn't. I walk to the table and plop myself down. Her drink was still here, but there was no trace of her anywhere. I sigh at the realization that she could've left without telling me. If Sandy would've never called, I'd still be here talking to Dania and enjoying my time with her.