Chapter 14 ~Rumors

Dania's POV

4 days later

It's been four days since I last saw Niall. I miss him soo much! Me and Val have been reminiscing the moments we had with them at the restaurant and the concert, the jokes Harry told her, the things me and Niall talked about, the way they sung rock me, all of it! We haven't had any contact with them since that night. It's been making me think when we're ever going to see each other again. If we are, I hope it's real soon.

I'd rather be out with Niall right now, instead of staying in this apartment all day. Sure it had ALOT of things like free Netflix, an iPad, and dual screen TVs with unlimited channels, but it's not as fun watching them without someone.

I would be watching it with Val, but she's been busy and going out to places without me. I've asked her where, but all she does is giggle and say "Danz I don't want you to be around the crowd I'm going with. You're too innocent for that stuff. Stay here instead, okay?" Then she would walk out. I had to admit, it made me kind've mad.

Right now, I'm laying down in bed watching this celebrity gossip channel. There was a blonde woman that looked very pretty and wore a red dress with gold jewelry. She had to be in her late twenties. She was annoyingly talking about Kim and Kanye attending Kanye's hair stylists wedding. Her voice was so irritating.

I was about to switch the channel and find something better, but stopped when she started talking about One Direction.

"Can you believe it!? Young bachelor, Niall Horan, has been spotted with an unfamiliar girl! The two were seen a couple of days ago, exiting a fancy restaurant. Here's a footage of the two leaving in separate vans after their....date?" She furrows her eyebrows in confusion as the short clip is played.

There I am, talking to Niall then hugging him before I left to the other van. I knew I shouldn't have hugged him! I just added more fuel to the, already lit and growing, "rumor fire". I should've left to the van as soon as I heard the paps coming. I'm such an idiot!

"Aww it's adorable the way she hugged him. She's so small! I wonder how the fans feel about this little scene. Send us your thoughts on our twitter and they'll be featured on here" she waits awhile, and a twitter tweet appears. "My, my, they're coming in so quickly!" She beams.

"Okay, @smileforthehoran says,

'She's so lucky to be with him! I would kill for a date with him! I'm almost positive it was a date. The hug totally proves it!'

Mmm so she thinks it's a date? Anybody else?" She questions.

I wait impatiently for the next tweet. I want to know what the fans think about this. I reach for a cookie from the Chips Ahoy box bag, and wait.

"Oooo @Kissesfortheboys says,

'Why would Niall go for her when I'm available? He can do sooo much better!'

She voices the comment precisely. I purse my lips at the comment. I knew there would be some hater out there.

"@TheoHLOVESyou says,

'I think it's cute that Niall's finally with someone. The hug was really cute! If they are dating, I hope for the best'

Aww I love this person! That was so sweet of them to say! I think to myself.

"Well that's all the comments we have today. What do you think? Should Niall be happy? Or stay single? Continue to let us know, and we'll keep you updated! That's all the time we have today. I'm Karen Smith and you're watching "The Scoop". Love you all, and have a lovely afternoon!" She blows a kiss and waves to the camera. It moves away from her and soon moves on to some commercial.