Chapter 28 ~Babe?

A/N: Can more of you please vote for my chapters? It helps so much and I actually want more of you to comment, please! Love ya guys :) Gif'll be up later!

~~~~~~~~

I was sitting at my small dining table, waiting for Niall to come barging in any minute. He said he was coming early so I made sure to be ready by then. That doesn't necessarily mean that I'll go with him because he doesn't just leave me for two days and surprises me by taking me somewhere without me approving.

I didn't text him last night. Okay, maybe I did, but he didn't really answer to it. I was practically begging him to tell me, but he refused to.

I already had my things packed and ready to go. I almost immediately started right after I saw the message. The thought of him coming back made my heart leap in a million different directions. However, I wasn't to say that I wanted to go immediately. I wanted to find some answers first.

I was putting up my washed cereal bowl, when I heard a knock at the door.

OMG he's here!

I quickly check myself in the mirror and open the door. To my disappointment it was Matt from next door. Well I wasn't really disappointed because he was shirtless and showing his chiseled abs.

Don't look. Don't look.

I quickly check him out.

Darn his enticing body!

"Hey" he greets.

"Hi" I reply. I really need to start better conversations with him. They mostly end up being in an awkward position. Kinda like now, I was just looking at him while he stood in front of my door.

"Soo" I begin. He looks at me as if he remembered something.

"Sorry, I came here to ask if you have some milk I could have. I raise a brow at his odd question. "I ran out, and I'm really too lazy to go get some right now.

What guy comes to a persons house, shirtless, and asks them for milk?

I take the moment to look into his hazel eyes and clear tan skin. I never really noticed how cute he was. He looked so innocent, yet so manly. His face didn't show anything of facial hair, but I really couldn't imagine him to look that good with it.

"Well?" He asks, this time raising a brow and me. I didn't realize I was checking him out for the second time. Why did he come here again?

"Um, yeah. C'mon in" I move out of the way so he could walk in. He does, examining the place like it was some kind of museum.

"You're place is way bigger than mine. It must cost a fortune to pay rent and stuff" he says, making his way to the kitchen.

"I actually don't pay rent. One of my friends brother lent this to us to stay" I explain.

"Where are you originally from?" He looks at me with a confused expression.

"America" I reply. "I really thought that my accent would give it away" I admit.

"Well, I wasn't sure you were from there" he says, looking around again. This is the first time I realized he had an American accent too.

How did I not notice this earlier?

"Are you from America too?" I blurt out. He turns to me with a grin.

"Yeah, from New Jersey" he tells me. "Why'd you come here?"

"Well.." I couldn't tell him that I came to see my future husband perform here because we thought they would never come to America. "I'm visiting my aunts and uncles" I lie. Most of the conversations with him have been nothing but lies. "Why're you here?" I curiously question.