Bad Neighbors (pt. 2)

Major smut warning, y'all 🧐 this is written in Dallon's perspective as opposed to Brendon's, and it's definitely the most mature one in this book, so be warned because it's kind of a lot

Tonight could have been productive and loud, but my cute but uppity neighbor Brendon decided to ruin that. I was setting up my equipment for band practice around 10pm when he came to knock on my garage. I opened the door to see his small frame standing in my driveway. His hands were on his hips, and he looked upset with me. For some reason, I felt a bit of excitement grow as I thought about this as an opportunity to mess with him a bit. "Hey, dollface. How can I help you," I spoke smoothly, walking over to him and leaning my arm against the garage door frame. I was immediately met with his attitude. "Cut the crap, Dallon! I have work in the morning! You and your fricken band can't be in here causing a racket while the rest of the neighborhood tries to sleep," he shouted at me. I raised a brow at him and looked him up and down. I wasn't sizing him up. I was just taking my time admiring the view. His thin body was covered by a pair of tight khakis and a pale purple sweater over a collared shirt. He looked delectable.

"Sure thing. Is that all," I asked, knowing that I was definitely not canceling practice just because he decided to stomp his little feet and pitch a fit. "Yes- um why are you looking at me like that?" I noticed Brendon's face grow a light shade of pink as his tone of voice softened. "Because you're cute," I grinned, turning away from him and plugging in my electric guitar, getting ready to test the sound levels. "I-why are you still plugging things in," he asked, clearly frustrated. I laughed slightly.

"Honey, did you really think that you asking me, not very politely I might add, to not have rehearsal would work? I have a gig tomorrow night," I told him plainly, biting my lip slightly as I thought of how good he looked in the moonlight, no matter how much of a brat he was being. "I'm not leaving until you unplug your equipment and go inside," he tried to sass me, but it came off about as intimidating as a little kid trying to give attitude in order to get a piece of candy. Everyone knows that the kid would get candy because of how cute they're being and not because of the attitude. I smiled to myself and narrowed my eyes at the soft boy standing in front of me.

"What," he demanded. I was definitely getting under his skin. Fuck band practice, this boy was going to be mine by the end of the night. "I thought you'd just be a submissive, but it looks like you're a brat too," I spoke tauntingly. "Stop trying to seduce me into letting you keep me awake! I'm! Not! Leaving," he stomped his foot and tried to overcome the clear blush gracing his cheeks. I took my time walking over to him. Once I got close enough to where he was looking up at me with those gorgeous brown eyes of his, I leaned down and whispered in his ear, "I won't allow you to stomp your feet in my garage, bratty boy." He pushed me away with shaky hands. I still wanted him in my bed, but he was beginning to piss me off.

"You're in my garage, baby doll. Did you consider that? It's real hard for me to stay calm and collected when you're being so infuriating," I told him. He decided to roll his eyes. "Don't fucking do that! I live in this neighborhood too, Brendon," I tried my best to speak calmly, but I knew I'd failed when I saw him flinch and swallow hard. "You're such a jerk!" His face was still the same light shade of pink. He seemed to be growing more and more flustered by me refusing to acknowledge his request.

"I am not a jerk! This is where I practice with my band! This is how I make a living, brat," I told him, walking him further into my garage as he backed up from me. "Practice somewhere else or at some other time! I make a living by going to work every morning, and I can't do that if you're inconsiderate enough to blast your terrible music all hours of the night," he shouted shakily. I could tell that he was nervous. I was towering over him, and his lips were slightly parted. "Don't you fucking try to get me cancel my-" I started but cut myself off by pushing my lips against his. I led us to the wall of my garage and pushed Brendon against it. My hands were on his waist, my leg between his perfect thighs.