I'll Love You No Matter What

Trigger Warning: This oneshot includes a transgender person being mocked and belittled. If this could affect you in any way, please do not read on. If you or a loved one is experiencing a lack of support for being transgender, please do not hesitate to call the National Trans Lifeline: 877-565-8860. Not matter what you identify as, you are a person, and you are equal 💜

My phone lit up my dark room. I had bee lying awake for hours and the sun wasn't even up yet. I'd gotten a text message from my boyfriend.

Dallypoo 💕😩😋: Hey, handsome. Any plans for the day?

I let out a stuttered sigh and swept away the tears that were streaming down my face from the thoughts that had kept me awake.

Baby B 🙈💦💋: Hey, Dall. I'm home by myself today, so I'm just trying to get ahead on homework. I was planning on going to the library, but we could always go somewhere else.

I responded to him in hopes of finding a way to see him. He was the only thing that could keep me happy.

Dallypoo 💕😩😋: What do you think about going to the bookstore and then to the café nextdoor?

Baby B 🙈💦💋: I'm up for anything if it means I get to see you ❤️

Dallypoo 💕😩😋: Is everything alright? You're not normally this affectionate, babe

Baby B 🙈💦💋: I'm fine. I just miss you is all

Dallypoo 💕😩😋: Alright, hun. I'll pick you up in an hour, okay?

I looked at the clock to see that it was 6:30. I hadn't slept at all last night. I just kept thinking about how uncomfortable I had been.

Baby B 🙈💦💋:  That sounds great.

Dallypoo 💕😩😋: See ya then, B ❤️

Baby B 🙈💦💋: ❤️

Getting dressed was always the worst part of my day, so I tried to do it as fast as possible. I pulled one of Dallon's bigger hoodies over my head and slipped into a pair of tight black jeans. I looked in the mirror and styled my hair with as little product as possible. Putting wax in my hair made me feel more feminine.

"Hey, darlin', how're you doing?" Dallon came waltzing into my bedroom, as I had told him the code to open the garage door. "I'm okay. Sorry I look like shit today," I blushed, looking anywhere but into his pretty blue eyes. "You look as handsome as ever, sweets. Do you have your laptop?" I nodded as he came up to me and pulled me in for a hug. "You're amazing, y'know," he spoke softly as he placed his lips onto my head. "You're amazing too," I whispered, grateful that I had him here to hold me.

We left the house and got into Dallon's car, driving to the bookstore. He kept taking his eyes off the road and looking at me as he drove. I knew he could tell something was wrong, he just didn't know what it was. I knew that my face was slightly tear-stained and that I looked a mess, but he didn't seem to think any less of me because of it.

"B, you'd tell me if something was wrong, right," he trailed off, once again looking at me. I nodded and gave him a soft smile. "I don't want to pester you, but are you sure that nothing is wrong? I mean, you just don't seem like my happy boy." I shrugged my shoulders and looked out the window.

Thinking about talking to him about my problems would make me feel like such a bother and a baby. I already felt that way when it came to talking to everyone else, so I didn't need to ruin Dallon's feelings towards me by burdening him with my problems. I mean, he already knew about them, so my complaints would just emphasize the fact that he's not with a re-