S I X T Y - S I X

Start from the beginning

Mia rolled her eyes, "It isn't about that dingus." She said before taking in a deep breathe.

"I think I need some sleep. I'm six months pregnant and I can't drink my favorite wine because, well I'm pregnant! Also, conversing with the literal devil was, enlightening. At least now I know my family and I won't be suffering eternally." Mia said out loud, she had meant it more for herself but with the Salvatores in the room it seemed like she was talking to them.

"We get it, you're powerful!" Damon said waving his hands around as if to imitate Mia's magic.

"Jealous?"

Stefan rolled his eyes before turning to Mia, "I'll see you in the morning?" He asked.

Mia nodded before waving at him goodnight and watching him head up the stairs. "What a grandpa. You know ever since he became human that's all he does, sleep." Damon complained while pouring himself a bourbon.

"It's better than hearing you talk." Mia mumbled as she sat on the couch. Before Damon could respond Caroline and Hope walked in from the kitchen.

"Hey you're back!" Hope said running over towards Mia and giving her a hug. "Hey sweetie." Mia said into her hair.

Mia waved at Caroline, "How was she?" She asked, expecting nothing but a good answer.

"She was amazing as always. I enjoy watching her because I'm getting free practice for when my little ones come." Caroline said happily as she rubbed her stomatch.

"The impossible sisters." Damon said with a sarcastic smile. He was masking his hurt with hostility and the two women knew it.

"Go away Damon." Mia said shooting him away. "It's time for the mothers to talk."

Damon rolled his eyes and grabbed his drink, "Yeah yeah whatever." He said and left, "Goodnight mommies!"

Caroline sighed and sat down on a couch across Mia. Hope laid her head on Mia's lap and began to drift off leaving only the two expecting mothers.

"I need to talk to you." Mia said in a serious tone.

Caroline gave her a worried look, "Is everything okay?"

"Yes of course!" Mia nodded, "It's about Stefan." She started making Caroline sit up.

"I am aware of the, condition he is in." Mia said slowly, "Stefan is mortal which means at some time he will be gone. What if I told you there was a way I could change that."

Caroline's eyes started to water, "W-what? I mean how?"

Mia took a deep breathe, "Science...and magic. I know someone who was able to reverse the affects of a, nevermind I won't tell you that but trust me. I can take the cure out of Stefan and store it, along with studying it and making make more of it. I understand that when it is taken out the host the uh...body begins to age rapidly therefore I will put Stefan into a different body. Temporarily!" Mia reassured.

She then continued, "While he is in a different body I'll use magic to reverse the affects of the cure and place him back into the body. I've already come up with the spell and I know where to get everything I need along with people to help me. Bonnie for instance and Freya."