Chapter 17

Preview

"This cannot happen...i should help Y/n!"  Kaito cry silently and walk to his own home.

To be continued...

FAMILY MEETINGS...

NO ONE POV

"Today, we need to find this dangerous jewel fast as we can" Hayako who's Hana mother, "but how we find this jewel...we don't know which it is?" Kitsu ask Hayako then Y/n interrupted.
"This...the jewel we need to find" Y/n show a photo the type on jewel, "hey! This jewel..." Hana shocked.
"Yeah...this jewel...Kaito kid stealing it before" i said while i remember the conversation between me and Kaito, " Then we must take the jewel from Kaito kid" Kitsu spoke and i nodded it.
"But! We shouldn't hurt him" i said wih calm voice, "huh? Are you in love with Kaito kid? You and Kuroba-san were couple" Hana said at me.
"Ughhh! Kaito kid also a human not a witch or demon like us" Y/n said to Hana, "if we kill Kaito kid, its will be bad news. We don't know what if he have family" Kitsu saying to Hana and others.

"Then we should hurry before the full moon was turn into red" Y/n said it to them and commander them to find the jewel as fast they found it.
"Y/n...are you afraid?" Kitsu leaning towards the wall, "No, why?" Y/n looking at the photo.
"Because something might happen to you if this jewel was turn into black and its might turn to you like before" Kitsu seat beside Y/n, "i know, Kitsu. Im not a good witch like others including you. I will turn into evil witch like the past i will kill many people that i loved too" Y/n face turn into sad face.
"How to make sure you will not turn into that?" Kitsu worried about Y/n, "i don't know, Kitsu...i don't know" Y/n going out to find a jewels same as Kitsu follow Y/n behind.

"Its will getting trouble, if Y/n doesn't control her evil side witch"  Kitsu sigh.

KAITO POV

I'll wearing Kaito kid costume and looking at the window, "the full moon still pretty like always shine everywhere. Its remember me, Y/n"  im still sad because the conversation between Y/n and i.
I space out and snap because i shocked that the full moon turn into red full moon, "what the... why is this happening?" I'll get out of the mansion and look at the red full moon, "Master!" I heard Jii-san calling my name. I looked at him, "Why are you calling me, Jii-san?", "the red eyes jewel and blue icy jewel turn into black" Jii-san said with worrying face.
I'll shocked and went to look the jewels, i saw Wu-san standing in front the table. I look at it and suddenly Wu-san spoke, "the jewels turn into black. Y/n might in danger if they not found the jewels" , "what's the meaning of this?" I ask him.

"L/n family have making the dangerous jewels. The jewels have 7 types the blue icy, red eyes, green dragon eyes, yellow lightning star, the emerald diamond, orange fox tail and purson its means (purple poison). If this jewels turn into black, my granddaughter, Y/n will turn into evil witch" Wu-san tell us, "but why Y/n?" I ask him.
"Because Y/n blood was a part of her ancestors blood" Wu-san said while looking at the full red moon.

NO ONE POV

Wu looked at Kaito face who was confused what he already told him. He sigh and started to tell his a story, "Its happened when Y/n still child back then..."

Before Y/n have a evil witch at her side...

"Mama! Looked at this"   the younger Y/n showed Honghong L/n who's Y/n mother that she start to grow the flower, "its wonderful, Y/n. Where's do you learn it?"  Miyako ask her.
"Hehehe...i learn from the book"  she smiled, "ouh, looks like you growing up Y/n"  Honghong  ruffle her hair, "where's Papa?"  the younger Y/n ask her mother.
"Papa were in the house and was sleep peacefully"  Honghong chuckled while Y/n giggled, "Mama i wanted to eat" Y/n said to her mother, "okay, okay...Mama makes your (favourite food)"  Honghong pinned her daughter cheeks.
"Ouch! Thats hurt, Mama" Y/n whine while Honghong chuckled at her daughter attitudes, "just wait here...Mama will come back with your food~~~" Hinghong kissed her daughter forehead and walk in to the house.

Y/n stood there and playing her doll, suddenly someone called her, "Y/n~y/n~"  Y/n looked around where's the voice came from. Then she looked her ancestors were here at her backyard house, "Grandma! What are you doing here?"  The younger Y/n doesn't know that her ancestors were to replaced her power to Y/n.
"Y/n...looked at this flower and this jewel. Isn't it pretty?"  Her ancestors ask the younger Y/n, "Its pretty, grandma. Where do you get this?" Y/n point at the jewel.
Her ancestors grin evilly and spell a magic no a dark magic, Y/n looking scared when she looked a dark magic around her. Suddenly, the jewel turn into the dust and mix with the dark magic, "Mama! Help!" Y/n yell her mother names but her mother doesn't heard it.

Meanwhile...

"Yah! Get up!" Honghong push Touhou face, "5 minutes, mom"  Hongjong irk mark appears and punch her husband stomach.
"Get up! You jerkkkkkk!" , "ouch! Ho-chan, why you suddenly puch me when i was slept?"  Touhou whines from the pain.
"Huh! I wanted you to looked, Y/n for a while. I wanted to cooked dinner for us" Honghong started to get up and walk to the kitchen.
"Huh? Fine~~~" Touhou get up and walk out went to backyard, "Y/n! Papa's hereeee~~~" Touhou singging but Y/n never answered it. He raised his eyebrows and wanted to take looked if his daughter okay or not.
"Y/n..." Touhou stopped his track and shocked that black magic was controlled Y/n. The magic was getting stronger, then Touhou saw the  L/n ancestors were here, "what did you do to Y/n!"  He yelled at her.

"Just shut up your mouth!"  The ancestors spell the magic and hit Touhou but Suddenly Honghong protected her husband.
"Give Y/n back!" Honghong fire was surrounding the areas, "ouh? Do you wabt your daughter back?  Your daughter has a stronger power in her. Her blood was a part of us!"  The ancestors laughing evilly.
"You...!"  The both of Y/n parents fighting with the ancestors until Y/n has released by the spell but unlucky Y/n house was on fire because Honghong doesn't know how to controlled her power because the ancestors dark magic spell.

Y/n wake up but her vision was blur, "mama! Papa! Where are you!"  Y/n get up and saw her parents in the house was already on fire.
"Mama! Papa! Don't leaving me!" Y/n walk in the house but the ancestors saw her and wanted to catch her, "Aaaahhhhhh! Mama! Papa! Help me...im scared! Help me!"  The ancestors turn into monster with black magic around her.
"Hahahha! Y/n~~~ i will catch you and give some power of mine"  the ancestors laughing evilly and chasing Y/n.
Suddenly, Touhou protected Y/n from her, Y/n shocked that her father awaken his own flames, "papa! Don't leaves me, please!" The younger Y/n crying harder, "sorry, Y/n...im sorry that i could not protected you and your mother"  Touhou hold her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

Suddenly,  she saw a blood splashing at her face then she looked at her father. Y/n screaming that the sharp object through her father body, "please protect our clan and our family"  Her father died and she hugged him.
"Y/n!" Suddenly someone push her from attacked by monters, she looked that her mother push me. Honghong taked Y/n hand and get away from the house, "mama!"  Honghong stopped her track and looked at Y/n
"Y/n...im sorry that i could not protect you...im sorry, Y/n"  Honghong sense the black magic coming to them, "Y/n! Run away! Go to the grandpa house! Go!"  Honghong yell at Y/n. Y/n nodded and walk away from her mother, she turn her head and saw her mother get kill by the monster.

"This is my fault! My fault!" Y/n crying harder.

To be continued...