Chapter 15

Preview

Then her phone was buzzing, "who's call right now?"  She look at screen phone. She shock that Hayako call her.
Kitsu answer the call...

Hello...

Kitsu shocked what Hayako said, she drop her phone...

"Y/n!"

To be continued...

KITSU POV

Before Kitsu drop her phone...

"Hello"

"Kitsu...Y/n has told you about Misako-chan..."

"No...why?"

"Its thats so...she must be really sad after hearing about this..."

"Why?"

"Misako died by accident. She hit by a car...her bones was broken and she lost much blood...i wanted you to tell you that her funeral was start by 4 p.m. I hope you coming and also tell Y/n about this funeral..."

"Hm,ok"

I drop my phone because Misako was in accident, suddenly i felt that i actually cry.

"Kitsu! You are going late to school. Hurry up!" Hana shouted at downstairs, "hmm" im just nodded. I look at Y/n door room, "she really must hurt when she heard this from Hayako-san".

I knock her door, "Y/n...Hayako telling us that Misako funeral at 4p.m" i heard that she crying loudly.
"Kitsu...im not going to school today...please told them this that im actually has headache" Y/n voice was cracked, im just nodded and start going to school.

"Kitsu! You see your aniki was going to school with you and i just bought my friends thought" Satoshi said to me with happy voice, "Ki-chan what happen? Your eyes was red, are you crying?" Hana spot me and my eyes widen, "urmmm, im just suddenly tripped into my room. Nothing else..." I said with soft voice.
"Where's Y/n?" Satoshi ask me but her friends getting pissed when they heard Y/n names, "she said she having a headache. So she not attend to school today" i said while yawn, "i think im too much act for this...this will cover for Y/n and me".
They nodded and we start going to school.

Author actually skip this.....

NO ONE POV

Y/n started to getting off from her bed, she looked at her phone, " 3:30...".
She rolled her eyes and went her bathroom to take shower. After finished, she wearing black hoodie that was long from her knee and wear a short pants with long black stocking. She tied her hair with her black ribbon into ponytail.

Y/n going to downstairs and looked round if everyone was get back home or not. She looked round again and everyone doesn't come back. She went out and start to key her house.

Y/n looked at her watch, "3:50..."  she went to supermarket to buy some food to eat. She walked and went to Misako funeral, Y/n don't want to meet others because she still felt pain in her heart she just sitting at the sakura tree and wait everyones leaves.

After everyones leaves....

Y/n taked a step to watch Misako grave, "sorry... Misako...if i be with you, you will saved" Y/n cry harder.
Her hair turn to white and then back to normal self.

Y/n walked going to her house but she spotted  Kitsu, Hana, Satoshi and her friends also with Satoshi friends. She then look at Kaito, her heart was beating fast but she calm herself down.

STILL NO ONE POV....

Hana was talking about a joke but the princes interrupt her and make her pouting. Hana looked at Kitsu who's already being moody, "ne~ne Ki-chan....why are you so moody?" Satoshi ask her, "i don't want you to involve with my personal" Kitsu getting pissed and walk fast.

She stopped and spotted that Y/n was wearing all black, she sigh and know why she wearing like that. Kaito jog and want to talk with Kitsu but Satoshi and his friends pass by him also Hana, Aoko and Akako.
They stopped their track and shocked at the same time, they confused why Y/n wearing all black like she just went to funeral.
"Hey! Y/n!" Hana shouted at her but Y/n ignored all of them, Kitsu sigh and someone hold her hands who's her grandpa.
"Leaves Y/n alone...Kitsu. She getting upset because Misako" Wu said to Kitsu, "Misako??? Has anything happens to her" Hana ask her grandpa.
Wu sigh and glance at Kaito, he signal Kaito to walk with Y/n. Kaito nodded and run fast as he can.

"Misako was getting into car accident but its late to save her because her bones was broken and too muh blood lost" They eyes widen, "Kitsu you know that, right. Misako was really closed to Y/n and their like actually siblings to me but its turn to targic day" Wu said to them while walked.
"But why Y/n hiding that to us?" Aoko ask Wu, "she doesn't want to talked about that...she really depressed. Y/n was getting too long with children but she always choose Misako" Wu answer Aoko questions.
They sad when they heard what Wu told to them.

Meanwhile...

"Y/n...i know you not okay..." Kaito said to her and saw her hair turn to white. He just stood there shocked, "how her hair turn into white".
"You shocked right...when my hair was turning into white" Y/n face was into the darkened face, "yeah" Kaito doesn't mind at all if Y/n hair turn into white but he love her in his heart.
"Are you scared?" Y/n ask again, "im not, Y/n. Why i would be scare of you?" Kaito ask her back while comforting her.
"Because im witch. If i doesn't control my magic, it will be dangerous to people. My hair turn into white because im actually..." Y/n stop her words, "you actually sad that's because your hair turn into white. Y/n i don't care if your witch or not. I'll be there for you if you want to..." Y/n cry harder.

Kaito hug her while comforting her, "shhhh, im here Y/n. I always there for you and i love you" Y/n shocked because Kaito actually confess to her.
"I love you, Y/n. When i first meet you, i think your just a normal person that i always know but you kinda different than anyone else. You have unique personality, i don't hate it but i like it. Your was amazing person to me, your too caring for everyone and you don't know that everyone was worried about you so much. You should take care of yourself, Y/n. Sometimes you should have a person at by your side, but you actually ignored about that" Kaito face turn to red when he confess to Y/n. His heart beating fast, he heard Y/n chuckle, "and i think you talk to your mind that i don't accept you". Kaito shocked and yeah he actually know that Y/n has a kind magic that he doesn't know.

Y/n hug him tight, her head was on his chest, "i love you too, Kaito-san. I actually don't know about this but i ask my aunt to know about it. She said that im falling in love with someone else. I think is a ridiculous things but you usually steal my heart when at the party" Y/n giggle, "silly....i always accept you. Im just don't know how to confess" Y/n laugh her face was bright than before.

They laugh, "then Y/n,..." Kaito whisper at Y/n and said to her, "we are couple now~~~".

To be continued...