Chapter 14

Preview

"This is a dream , right?" .

To be continued...

Y/N POV

I cannot imagine that Kaito kid is Kuroba Kaito, "urmmm...Kaito-san, i think i want to change my clothes already because this dress make me so uncomfortable" I said with monotone voice, Kaito rub his neck, "ouh yeah, i forgot that we actually run away for that night party...but i could change it with magic trick~~~~" Kaito grin widely.

I raised my eyebrows while he snap his finger and my dress actually changed to casual clothes. I looked at Kaito his was in casual clothes too.
" Hmmm, i like this clothes thought" i smiled to him and his cheeks were pink.

This is your casual clothes...author lazy~~~~

Ouh yeah, your hair was in ponytail....

I looked at amusement park and suddenly my eyes stared at roller coaster, " Ne~ne, Kaito-san...i want to ride that roller coaster~~~" i said with childish voice and Kaito heard what i said he face turn to pale.
"Are you scare???" I teased him, " im not" he rub his neck. I grin widely and drag him went to ride roller coaster.

"This is interesting~~~~".

KAITO POV

I stared at Y/n who's excited to ride roller coaster and its make me chuckle sometimes when she act like childish.

"Y/n are you sure?" I ask her and she nodded, "guess i have to do this..."  i let out sigh.

We ride roller coaster and its start to moves. I gulp, "this is horrible things!"  I think my soul was get out off my body.

Sorry reader! Author have to skip because....author doesn't know how to write this roller coaster things and blah~blah~blah...

"I think i getting sick of this"  i mumble, "hahahhaha! Looked at your face Kaito-san! You looked so ugly when you scared" Y/n point at the camera tv.

"Hmph" i pout, "ne~ne, i want an ice cream, Kaito-san" i looked at her, her puppy eyes stared at my blue eyes.
"Fine" i'll answer with a bored face, i'll hold her hand and drag to an ice cream truck.
"Sir, i want (your favourite flavour ice cream) . Kaito-san do you want an ice cream?" Y/n ask me. Y/n nodded and ordered chocolate ice cream flavour.
We ate an ice cream together but ate with silently.
Then i  broke the silent, "urmmmm, Y/n-chan..." i stop what i said and she stared at me.

"Urmmm,y/n-chan..." i think im started to blushing mess, "do yo...you wa..want to go o...out wi...with me?" I'll suddenly shutter what i said.
"What??? Your voice was to slow Kaito-san? What do you want to ask me?" She confused, "do you want to ride that merygold round?" I ask her.
She thinks, "hurmmmmm...sound fun Kaito-san!" She smile to me.

We ride merygold round, "look Kaito-san i saw my house!" I chuckle at her, "nice Kaito you make her sound like childish. But i hate to said that she was cute when her sparkle eyes when she look at the view. This is amazing idea to ride this merygold round". I looked at her with warm smile and she smiled back to me.

NO ONE POV

Meanwhile

"Where is Kaito kid!" Detective Nakamori yell, "he suddenly gone,sir!" One of police man said to him.
He gritted the teeth and tight his fist,
"You see! Kaito kid i would catch you!" He yell again.

"Huh? Where is Y/n? Kitsu-chan" Shinichi ask Kitsu, " she already gone you know! I'll search her and find her everywhere but she's gone! Ughhh....!" Kitsu gritted her teeth.
"She's gone! Not my little sisters was.... kidnapped by that jerk phantom thief!" Shinichi was really mad because Y/n was kidnapped by Kaito kid. "Little sister, huh! Even she was your cousin"  Kitsu smirked and think what Shinichi said before.