Chapter 6

Preview

"Okay! So we start to find y/n favourite stuff" Master Wu was really excited and i giggle because he's super excited.
"I hope she forgive me." I sigh and continue to search.

To be continued...

Y/N POV

I went to buy groceries for dinner, suddenly i saw Shinichi and his friend but a girl. "Hmmmm, shinichi i think i know who he is...hmmmm...".
"Shit! I'll forgot that he is my cousin. Hmmm, i think i know his friends. May i think..."

"Y/n!!!" Aoko shouted at my ear, " ouch, what the hell Aoko. You hurt my eardrum" i hiss at her.
"Y/n are you in fantasy land! I called you but you don't hear it. And why you looked at the boy and his girlfriend. Are you jealous? " Aoko smirk. "I think i can't hear what Aoko said when she said  (at the boy and???) I don't know what she said it".
"The heck Aoko. Im not jealous because of this..." I still annoyed at her.
"I wanted to look at him" then i chase shinichi, "hey! Are you crazy?" He then looked at me.
His eyes widen, " Y/n! It's really you. My godd i missed you so muchhhh!!!" He began hugging me and i cannot breath.
"Shinichi! I cannot breath!" My face turn to blue and he release his hugged, "sorry,y/n. Im so excited  when i see you" Shinichi looked at you, "ummmm...y/n are you hide your beauty face" Shinichi ask you.
"Urmmm...yeah~~~" you answer it, i looked at his friend "Shinichi-kun, who's this?" Me and a girl with brown hair said in unison.
"Ouh, Ran this is my cousin, Y/n L/n and Y/n this my friend, Ran Mouri" he introduced while saw a friend of mine, "Nice to meet you Mouri-san....and this my friend Shinichi-kun" i point at Aoko, "Her name is Aoko Nakamori" i introduced my friend and he nodded.

"L/n-san, do you want to go urmmmmm see Kaito kid with Shinichi and i. You can bought your friends also" Ran ask me out, "who's Kaito kid" i ask them.
"Kaito kid is infamous phantom thief. He stealing ruby or jewel and anything that he wanted to steal it" Aoko spoke to me, "ouh, why police don't catch him" i ask them, "i do not know this Kaito kid but i think im interested with this".
"He not easy to catch, he usually use a magic trick to police and detective and he also have fangirls" Shinichi spoke to me, " ouh....Aoko-chan i think i want to look Kaito kid face and who's. I don't know that a thief has a fangirls thought" I ask Aoko.
"Yeah~~~Hmmm, okay we join you, Mouri-san" Aoko said it happily, "ouh yeah, call me  Ran and i called you Y/n and Aoko-chan"
"Okay!" Aoko happy while me nodded it.

I grin, "huh, kaito kid who's use magic trick. Huh...this should be interesting thought and i should help police to catch him. This is show time..." .

But you never knew that someone following you when you chased Shinichi.

KAITO POV

After i help Master Wu closed the shop, we went to buy Y/n favourite accessories because the master shop has weapon and assassins costume.

Buttttt...i'll will buy katana or sword for y/n because the accident past. "Who knew Master,that y/n liked at this weapon" i ask Master Wu, " yeah...she liked it a lot" Master spoke and i nodded it.

Suddenly, we saw..."what! Why that tentei'-san/detective is here and why y/n chased him" i sweat drop when i saw that scene.
"Ouhhhh, Shinichi. Y/n missed him a lot when she was gone for a while. Hmmm...not for a while...hmmm ouh yeah, 4 years she was gone" Master Wu spoke to me, " she's gone??? Where??" I ask him, " she went to her homeland it's located at China" he answered my question. "What a far way home~~~" I sigh.
"Hmmm...who's Shinichi to her?" i ask Master Wu, he grin "someone is jealous~~~" he tease me.
"Im not" my cheeks turn to pink, then Master Wu giggle " Shinichi is Y/n cousin" He spoke.
"Cousin!", "you gonna kidding me right?" I mumbles. "Im not kidding Kuroba and i know he is your rival" Master Wu said it to me.