Chapter 11

KAITO POV

Aoko and i were hurry to school because i wake up late, then I saw Kitsu and Hana run faster but i don't see Y/n.
Aoko and i wanted to catch them but they was so fast, "so fast i cannot reach them" Aoko said beside me.

Then we were arrived, " *pant so tired " i catch my breath and enter to school. Aoko and i went to class and saw Hana and Kitsu, "Hana-chan i don't see Y/n, where she is?" Hana ask Y/n, Hana sigh "ermmmm...Y/n was..." then Kitsu interrupt,  "Y/n doesn't feeling well so she doesn't came to school" Kitsu said clamly.

"Ouh~~~" my body shiver went someone speak behind me, i looked who's behind me.
"Hakuba! Akako! Don't scare me like that" i shouted at them with low voice.
"Heh! You should looked your face Kaito-kun. Your face looks funny, you know" Hakuba teased me. I give him annoyed face.

"Im so sympathy for Y/n. I hope she okay" Akako said, "yeah~~~", "i think i should visit her went school was over".

"Classes please sit down!" Teacher shout at us...
This is really boring~~~

School over-6:30 (when author lazy to write  be like xD)

"Hey Kaito, don't forget today is night party or prom day" Aoko and Hana said to me, i sigh " okay~~~" i went home with Aoko. "I think i cancel to visit Y/n~~~"  i sweat drop.

KITSU POV

"We we're home!" I shouted and suddenly Hana dash and went to upstairs. I sigh and went to looked Y/n, i pulled Y/n room door and looked it, " Y/n what are you doing???" I saw she clean her katana and i looked dumbfounded.

"Are you okay? Feeling well?" I ask her, " yeah, feeling well to catch Kaito kid" she grin evilly and i smirk.
"I ate herbs medicine so my power is heal a lot and my body feeling energy came back" she said again and i pat her head, " looks like someone is excited~~~" i grin.
We laughed and suddenly Hana slammed the door, "guys! We don't want to be late for prom" Hana sigh and we giggle.

30 minutes later...xD 7:30 p.m~~~

After we get ready, i saw Kitsu with her dress and her hairstyle. Actually she's really different and really beautiful indeed.^^

Kitsu dress, hairstyle and her shoes/boots

"Ne~ne, Kitsu-chan looks so pretty. Huh!" I grin at her and her cheeks turn to pink, "shut your mouth!" And she looked at me and smirk, "Ne~ne, Y/n-chan looks so beautiful and pretty too~~~" she tease me and i give a death glared at her.

"Y/n! Kitsu! Hurry up!" Hana shouted at downstairs and we sigh.
We went to downstairs and Hana turn her head, she shocked when she looked at us.
We blank when she stared at us, "what!" We said in unison. She suddenly giggle, "you know, you guys actually more pretty and beautiful indeed" we rolled our eyes and wear a boots.
"Why you guys not wearing a heels?" She ask, " i don't like heels. Heels just like more disasters to us. If we wear that heels, i swear i will suddenly fall on the ground instead " i said to Hana and she giggle, "you guys like a more tomboy thought", " we don't act like tomboy we just said don't like it" Kitsu make a annoying face.