Chapter 12

Preview

"But i will stealing a jewel today and i will stealing other than jewel. Jii-san and Wu-san was join this party so it will be easy thought" i smirked

To be continued...

Author: readers! You don't wear a make up because your face actually looks natural beautiful because your mom's actually a beautiful person and you looks so like her so your relative family actually jealous and your so lucky thought.

NO ONE POV

Everyone was arrived, they looks so beautiful and handsome indeed but Y/n Kitsu actually getting annoyed with that, "Ne~ne Kitsu. I actually wants to run away of this party thought" Y/n whispers at Kitsu ear, "you think? I already getting annoyed of this party" Kitsu and Y/n smirk.
"But~~~we will catch kaito kid today~~~" they giggle and Hana and her friends looked at them,  "they actually weird right, Hana" Kaito ask Hana, Hana just nodded while sigh.

They get out of the limo and went to mansion but everyone whispers because Y/n and Kitsu actually wearing the casual and simple dresses.
"Hey, looked at two girls who's actually wearing Yellow and red casual dress" the girls who's wear elegant dress getting annoyed at them, "yeah~~~ actually they looks so ugly and wearing a boots no heels" they teased them and laughed at them.

Hana gritted her teeth and wanted to yell at them but Hakuba hold her hand and warn her, Hana sigh and just nodded.
"Looks the Prince and Princess has came. They looked so beautiful and the prince looks smart and handsome. Im already melt" the girl faint and has love in their eyes.
Kitsu and Y/n just getting annoyed and they looks at the royal family, "actually im surprise that we actually saw our royal cousin with his royal friends" Y/n said to Kitsu, " yeah~~~ i wait for this moment, you know~~~" Kitsu grin evily.
"What's it Kitsu?" Y/n smirk, "i wanted to kiss my twin sibling~~~hahaha" Kitsu laughed evilly and Y/n smirk.
"You know, your parents will hugging you because her daughter in front of their face~~~and her daughter has grow up to be beautiful princess" Y/n giggle and Kitsu rolled her eyes, " but i said to my parents that we just pretend to be they niece" Kitsu and Y/n smirk.

The prom its began, girls and boys were enjoy they night (author don't know how to do ~_~) Kitsu wanted to greet her twin brother but her brother was talking to his friends,Kitsu pouting and doesn't have chance to talk his twin brother.
Y/n saw Kitsu were sad, "Hey, Kitsu! Do you want to eat some foods or ice cream" Y/n ask her, Kitsu nodded and go with Y/n.

Her twin brother who's name,Prince Satoshi Tsukiyama and his friends name who's Prince Hateki Matsuyo with his younger brother, Prince Mazaki Matsuyo, Prince Tamaki Hyugo and Prince Hatori Takashima. They was so popular princes in this country but they country was different because they father nor family  is outside country.

Satoshi saw his younger twin sister with his cousin.
"Satoshi-chan, who's you looking for? Because you were stared long at two female who's wearing yellow and red dresses" Hateki ask his friends.
"Nothing, Hateki-kun" Satoshi said to Hateki, Mazaki grin widely, " you know, Satoshi-kun. The yellow female was so cute and pretty. Another red female was so cute and beautiful " Mazaki point at them and said to Satoshi, " yeah" Satoshi just nodded.
"Do you guys wanted to greet them?" Tamaki was so excited, "hmmm...i don't think.....woahhh!" His friends drag Satoshi to them.

"I hope Kitsu know me or not"  Satoshi just sigh.

Y/N POV

"Ne~ne Kitsu what time its it?" Y/n ask Kitsu, " 8:30, Kaito kid stealing jewel at the time 10:30" we sigh.

Then i saw a prince no five princes was walked towards us, my eyes narrow at Kitsu, " i think we should run or go away from this or anything. I don't want to meet the princes" Kitsu nodded what i said and we started get going but they called us. "Shit! Not this time. I don't have a time to talked with this princes".

We stopped and looked at them, you know Kitsu and i don't bow to them because we getting really annoyed already.

"Hey, you guys. My friends  Sato...urmmmm Prince Satoshi were stared you guys so long. Do you guys ever meet Satoshi-kun at some where?" Prince Tamaki ask us, "urmmmmm....thats urmmmm" Kitsu wanted to said but she actually nervous, i interrupt her and said, " Satoshi was our cousin" i'll said calmly but the princes were shocked, " Ne~ne Satoshi-kun its that true... Your cousins actually commoners" Prince Hatori said to Satoshi, "what this jerk prince Hatori said us!!! Commoners!!" I glared at them.

"Sorry, Y/n-san...i actually drag by my friends. Sorry what my friends said thats you guys are commoners" Satoshi wanted bow to us but i warn he and he just only nodded, "Hey, brother~~~" Kitsu yawn because she not in the mood to talked with Satoshi and his friends.

"Brother!" They was suddenly shouted but i kick they legs," Ouch! Hey! Don't be rude to us~~~" they said to me with soft and slow voice, and bow apologies to everyone.
"Just shut your fucking mouth boys!" I hiss at them, they eyes widen, "hey! Lady! Who do you think you are? Huh!" Prince Hataki glared at me, "you!!!" Sunddely Kitsu feed my mouth with candy, "huh! You saved jerk!" I said with venom voice and thanks to Kitsu.

"You guys, stop fighting. It could be worse if you were fighting thought" Kitsu and Satoshi yell at me and the princes.
I rolled my eyes and clam down myself, i continue to look around, "where its you Kaito kid. I know you hiding your identity".

"Hey, Y/n do you want to introduce yourself to them?" Hana suddenly ask behind me, i shiver "stupid! Hana you gave me a heart attack" i getting really pissed.
Others laughed at my reaction, actually i don't stay with this jerk. I take another step back and walk away from them, they yell my name but i ignore them.

I walked and i spotted a garden, they actually looks so beautiful and i liked it.
I went to the garden and suddenly flower grown and make a lullaby song with crickets. I'll humming and butterfly fly around me and another animal looks me.

"I think my power getting stronger if i were like this. I should control them otherwise it will be danger if everyone saw this".

To be continued