Chapter 10

Preview

Y/n and Roro glared each other, "wow, Roro you have many support then", "if your not called me an old hag" they smirked.

To be continued...

NO ONE POV

They looked at Y/n and Roro, "who's Roro-san to you guys" Aoko said to Hana, "she probably our auntie but Y/n always called her an old hag because she always teased y/n" Hana sigh at them.

Kitsu walked to them and stop they fight, "are you crazy! You guys fight at the mall not at your home. Everyone staring at us and you kinda make me so embrassing" Kitsu getting annoyed, then Hakuba cough "no! You guys make us kinda embrassing" Kitsu correct her sentence.
"Fine" y/n give up and shut her mouth. Aunt Roro smirk, "so why do you guys came? Do you wanted to buy a dress for what?" Aunt Roro looked at Kitsu then others.
Kitsu clear her throat and said, "they wanted to buy dress for night party... tomorrow" Aunt Roro smirked and drag them to the shop.

They have so many dress and tuxedo in the shop actually has many different style, Aoko and Hana stared at the dresses,"such a beautiful dress"

This dress when they stared at...sorry i don't know to explain this dress thought~_~...

sorry i don't know to explain this dress thought~_~

"Y/n-chan,do you done to choose your dress?" Akako ask Y/n, Y/n stared at Akako, "no~~~"  Kitsu yawn while wait for them to buy a dress same as Y/n