Chapter 4

Silent....

"Yeah, whatever. Just started to sleepover activities." Hana broke the silent.
"Okay!"
"My granddaughter, i'll have to go now. My friends calling me." Grandpa said to us. ( they grandpa was a detective)
"Okay!/ Be safe,grandpa."

"Okay, let's start!" Hana cheerful voice.

To be continued...

A/n: Shit, i forgot to introduce they grandpa...~_~
Wu L/n:it's okay dear author you just excited to write your story.
A/n:thanks grandpa Wu.
Wu L/n: Okay, my name is Grandpa Wu L/n master of martial arts.>_<
A/n: ahahaha...okay we continue this story.

HAKUBA POV

I met Aoko friends they was so cute indeed. Hana said that she doesn't suit in cute face but i honestly said that she cute too. She giggle make me blush and some time i look at Hana cousin like a tomboy  than Hana indeed girly person.

Y/N POV

Hana and others started to sleepover while i don't want to join because i busy to make an assassins strategy and help people in dangerous. They sleepover at living room because that place have a space to sleepover. I look at them busy playing a mobile phone but i warn my cousins for do not mess this living room. They nodded.
I went to the garden because i want to looked  animals and insects if they okay or not. I have a medical to use it but i use a herbs for safety. I wear simple sleeping clothes that i usually wear it.

Such a simple clothes Author but nice for reader then i usually like this casual clothes thought

I went to the garden but i don't know someone who's spying me.

NO ONE POV

They looked at Y/n and stare it because she doesn't wear her big glasses. "Such a beautiful face/so cute/wow."

Y/n turn to them because she heard a footsteps. "Why are you doing here? I saw you playing the mobile games thought." Y/n ask them. "Uh...we just saw you went to the garden, that's all." Hana answer it. "Seriously, Hana. We spying her thought." Kitsu whisper at Hana ear. "Do you said something, Kitsu?" Y/n ask Kitsu. "Uh no...we just saw you went to the garden but they want to look at the garden thought. " Kitsu nervous laugh. The others stare at Kitsu, "What???"
"Nevermind."
"This garden was really beautiful, Y/n. Do you make it?" Aoko stared at her.
"Hmmm...yeah. I usually make or plant it because i"ll always getting bored everyday." Y/n said to them.
"Hmmm...i think you need to join us because you boring". Kaito ask her to join it.
"I'll bu..."
"Just join it i don't want you to get stress or migrain and also i want you to relax from this business things." Hana worried.
"Don't worries to much Hana. I was always like this. This is for our family and our clans." Y/n whisper at Hana. Hana getting disappointed,  Kitsu saw it and making some cute face.
"Y/n~~,please...." Kitsu help Hana and make puppy face.
"Uhhh...do you know Kitsu that doesn't work on me?" Kitsu still making puppy face and doesn't care what Y/n talk about.
"Ughhhh...fine!!!" Y/n groaned.
"Yeay!" The girls seems happy while the boys smiled.
"Just a game but I'll sleep at my room, okay." Y/n said to them and let out sigh.
They nodded it.
Then they look at the beautiful garden and saw....

"Wow, the butterfly wings was so beautiful even it's glowing through the moon."

AKAKO POV

The butterfly glowing and flying at Y/n. She smiled with them and even the flower makes some music to heard it. It was beautiful music with some crickets to join it with the music and makes a lullaby song.
When i heard this beautiful song, i looked at Y/n, her hair went to different colour it's change to (another/hair/colour) hair. I shocked and Kitsu tap her shoulder, i heard Kitsu whisper to her, "Y/n be careful .Control your power."
"Uh....okay." Y/n hair when back to normal.

"They must hide their secret even Kitsu said  at her control the power? It make me shock, i must know about this."

KAITO POV

I looked at Y/n such a beautiful person i never seen. She doesn't wear a glasses, i think my face became more redder than before "Kaito keep your poker face."
I'll sure that Hakuba staring Y/n.

HAKUBA POV

I never seen such beautiful person like this. She like a true princess and she smiled like goddess. "I think, i'll in love with her but i like Aoko thought. Hakuba don't in love with her but i ll sure that Kaito staring her so long."

NO ONE POV

"Hey, guys. I think we should get going inside right now because this air it's makes me so cold outside here." Aoko started to getting shiver at her spine.
"Yeah~~~." Kitsu nodded.

"Okay,guys. How about we play true or dare." Aoko excited. We nodded and play rock, paper, scissor to know who's to started first.
"Okay! We start!"

10 minutes later...

List name who's start first

1) Kitsu
2) Kaito
3) Hakuba
4) Y/n
5) Akako
6) Aoko
7) Hana

"Okay,Kitsu start first. True or dare." Akako ask Kitsu.
"True~~~."
Aoko whispered at Akako ear. She nodded and give a question.
"Tell me Kitsu-chan. Do you have a boyfriend? Kitsu blush slightly.
"Uh, no. Well, i don't have a boyfriend before i actually don't have time to fall in love with a certain person."
"Woah but Kitsu you actually a beautiful person. I think many boys want to couple with you." Aoko ask.
"Ermmmm,actually i'll rejected them."
"Ouh,it's okay. I think you can fall in love with a person, one day." Aoko smiled.
"Uh...kay." Kitsu sigh.

"The next person it's Kaito." Aoko grin.
"Kaito, true or dare."
"Hmmm, dare."
"I'll dare you to wearing kaito kid costume."
"Eh, what!" Kaito was shocked. "Shit,i don't want them to know that im kaito kid. What im gonna do~~~."
"Ermmmm, i refuse it because...i don't have a kaito kid costume." Kaito smile widely.
"Ouh,okay." Then Kitsu interrupt Aoko.
"I'll dare you to kiss Y/n." Kitsu hold her laugh. Kaito eyes widen and his cheek  turn to pink.
"Uh..what!!!. Are you kidding me?" Kaito shout at Kitsu. Kitsu and other burst out laughing except Kaito and Y/n. "Why y/n look so dumbfounded."  Kaito thought.
"Y/n are you okay?" Kaito ask y/n.
"What is it meaning of the kiss." Y/n look so confused when Kitsu said that before.
"Ummmm, just kidding Kaito. Your face turn to red and Y/n forget about i said before." Kitsu giggle and then sigh because y/n such a innocent person.
"Okay."
"I'll dare you to play a video game with Y/n. Y/n are you okay with this?" Kitsu ask Y/n, if she refuse or not.
"Okay, I'll accept that." Y/n smirk.
"Uh...okay." Kaito sigh, "what are you planned Kitsu and why Y/n?."

"I'll hope this game finished."  Y/n thought.
To be continued...