Chapter 9

Preview

"I think you really make me fall in love you, y/n..."  Kaito sigh.

To be continued...

KAITO POV

I get out of y/n room because...

At y/n room (i hope reader don't think this what mind..whatever mind...>o< Author laughed...)

"Kaito-san...where its your wound..." y/n asked me, "at my stomach and my back" i spoke to y/n.
"Then take off your shirt" y/n said innocently, my face flustered "wha...what?" ,"take off your shirt i just wanted to place this herbs to your wound" y/n remind me again.
"Uh...but i can do it myself" i said to her, she sigh "you know i just wanted to help you" y/n said to me with no emotional face.
"Fine...just be careful, its hurt okay" i said to her and she just nodded, "huh.How did you has this wounds, Kaito-san" y/n ask me while she touch my wounds.
"Ouch! Y/n that's hurt!" I gritted my teeth to hold my pain, y/n sigh "baka! Do you know your wounds is deep" she hit my head.
"Ouch! Hey! That's hurt y/n. I got this wounds went i saw a thief with his knife to kill the owner of the shop" i lied to her.
"Stupid, why did you not call a police?" She ask me, "the thief was so closed to kill that owner so i help him and got this wounds when the thief  stabbed at my back and my stomach" i explain to y/n.
"Ouh, so sad that's Kuroba Kaito was being stabbed by a thief" she laugh and  started to bandage me.
She was closer to me and my face getting really red, "y/n when you said that...was so means" i pout and she giggle, "don't mind it Kaito-san" she ruffle my hair, "hey im not kid " she giggle what i said and we laugh together.

My face getting red when i remember that her face closer to mine "shit! Kaito stop that!" I cursed at myself.
But i never seen her blush before, "ouh, yeah. When i hugged her"  i giggle when i remember that, her face really red. "Huh! The girl who's first time hugged with another boy"  i grin.

Y/N POV

"What! Y/n! You are lying to me!" Kitsu shouted and my eardrum that's really hurt, " relax Kitsu...this is not my first time lying to my cousins,you know" i said to Kitsu.
"Ouh,yeah. Just we the first lying to you for make some prank" Hana nodded, "what?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Sorry, y/n!" Hana and Kitsu said in unison, " its okay,that's the past and i don't remember that old time" i said while getting to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and looking the food but i saw a candy.
"Yeay! Candyyyy!!" My eyes sparkling, then Kaito take the candy from me "hey! My precious candyyyy!" I wanted to take it but Kaito make his hand higher.
"You stupid, jerk!"i punch at Kaito face but Kaito caught my hand, "ehhhhhh!" I whine.

"BAKAITO!!!" A remote flew pass by me and hit Kaito face, "woah! That's hurt" i laughed.
"Thanks Aoko-chan" i hug her, "its okay y/n-chan" she hug me back.
"Ouch! Ahoko why you threw up that remote to me" Kaito angry at her, "because you bullying y/n" Aoko said to Kaito.

"Hey, Kaito-san. Just relax okay...here i give you candy" i give Kaito a candy and the others also have it, "uh...thanks but i didn't give up to tease you y/n-chan~~~" he grin and i smacked his head.
"Ouch! Again..." he sigh and i giggle.

"Then this is the last day sleepover, y/n-chan" Akako said to me, " yeah..." i smirk.
"Are you guys ready packing your beg?" Hana ask them and they nodded.
"C'mon, we went toooooo...mall!" Hana said to them, Aoko seems really happy and we sigh at them.

At the shopping mall

"Y/n-chan...hmmmm you know" Hana said to me but i don't understand.
"What???" I ask her, " tomorrow, Kaito kid stealing a blue icy jewel at the castle.
"What! Mansion!" i speechless what Hana said, "so that's means the mansion make a party....dancing party with a prince and princess join this party" Kitsu said it and think of it, " what the heckkk!" We said in unison.
"Why y/n-chan, Kitsu-chan? You don't like this party" Aoko ask me and Kitsu, but our soul came out because heard dancing party.
"Y/n! Kitsu!"Hana shouted at our eardrum, "shit! Hana that's hurt !" We said in unison.
"Stop the daydreaming,guys!" Akako said to us, we said sorry to Aoko.
"Yes, we don't like no we hate it" we said in unison again.  They sweat drop.

"Hmmm...i don't care but i wanted you to join this party!" Hana drag Kitsu and i went to the dresses shop.
"What the....hey let me go or else i wil smack you down" Kitsu and i said in unison again, "hey! Stop copying me" we shouted together and getting pissed to each other.

NO ONE POV

When they enter the shop, they saw a beautiful dress and tuxedo in the shop, "such a beautiful dress and tuxedo i never seen" Aoko and Hana eyes sparkle.
Kitsu and Y/n raised they eyebrows and the boys just follow them.

Then the owner shop came, " Welcome to dress shop!" The old woman said to them and then she looked at y/n and Kitsu.
"Ouh, Y/n-san and Kitsu-san you were here. Are you guys wanted to buy the dress because you two not interested with the dress except tomboyish and casual clothes" She ask y/n and Kitsu, Hana and others looked at them.
Y/n clear her throat, "urmmm, Hana my cousins and my friends wanted to buy a dress and the tuxedo" y/n said very politely, they shocked and wanted to said but Kitsu stop them.
"Y/n, i know you just acting politely..." she raised her eyebrow, "huh! Not fun old hag or i said Roro-san" y/n smirk while Kitsu has no expression with her face.

"Sorry for this long chat with this old hag. Her name is Roro l/n, she worked in this shop so long so i just help her thought" y/n said to them except Kitsu, "that's rude y/n called me a old hag" Roro laughed and y/n rolled her eyes.
"Yeah, y/n that's rude/ your a girl don't be so rude to this old woman/hmmm" Roro smirked, "just shut up your mouth~~~its getting really annoyed" y/n yawn. They sigh at y/n personality.

Y/n and Roro glared each other, "wow, Roro you have many support then", "if your not called me a old hag" they smirked.

To be continued...