Chapter 13

Preview

"I think my power getting stronger if i were like this. I should control them otherwise it will be danger if everyone saw this".

To be continued

NO ONE POV

Hana, Kitsu and the princes looked shocked when Y/n getting away from them.
"I think....Y/n getting really annoyed from you guys thought but that's Y/n always" Hana said to them but princes looks her cute face, " Ne~ne this is your cousin too, Satoshi-chan~~~" Mazaki ask Satoshi, Satoshi sigh and just nodded it.
"But i warn you guys, if you guys trying flirt with Kitsu...*dark aura you know what i will do to you...understand!" The princes shivers when saw Satoshi dark aura and they just nodded agreed it.

Meanwhile~~~

"Hey! Guys...did you see Y/n and her cousins?" Shinichi ask Aoko and her friends, " No...but Hana actually went to take drinks but Y/n and Kitsu... i don't see them thought" Aoko sigh.
"Hmmm...by the way...nice to meet you guys then^^" Shinichi smile and his friends came along. "I suddenly worried about Y/n. I know she my cousin and doesn't has a siblings but to me she was younger sister who's help me if im not in the mood or anything. She always heard what i said it"  Shinichi sigh and Ran pat his back and said don't worried.
Then Kaito saw Wu-san and Jii-san, "hey! Uncle Wu nice to meet you and who's this?" Aoko ask Wu-san, " this is my friends, called he Jii-san thought" Aoko and her friends smiled and bow to them.

Wu-san narrow his eyes at Kaito and Kaito nodded it. Kaito looked his watch, " 10:25...this is my show time!"  Kaito grin and ask Aoko permission that he wanted to go to the toilet.
And the plan was completed.

KAITO POV

I went to rooftop, you know that im Kaito kid should make some magic trick.
I saw a blue icy jewel was in the glass box but the royal family was around the jewel.

"Huh! Well the detective Nakamori was focus on jewel same as police too. So i should be careful this time...actually because the great two detective were here and im afraid that two female comes back to killed me"  i sweat drop.

"This is not easy to me".

KITSU POV

"Where is Y/n?" I mumble and looked around if i found her, "Hey, Ki-chan. I know you pretend to be my cousin but you still my younger sister, so be careful around okay" Sa-chan worried but i nodded because not to make he much worries to me.
"Hey, guys. I heard Kaito kid will stealing a blue icy jewel" Tamaki said to us, "yeah, he will using a magic trick thought" i said with no emotional at my face.

I saw detective Nakamori talked to my father, " your majesty,  kaito kid its coming", "its okay, i wanted to looked who's he" my father chuckle.

I walk away from my brother, his friends and Hana. I went to my father, " Hey~~~" i greet him, "Kitsu-chan, you looks so beautiful indeed" my father began compliment me but i ignore, "hmmmm...father urmmmm uncle....i think thats jewel was faked thought. Where do you hiding a jewel?" I ask him, my father chuckle, " The blue icy jewel its with Y/n" my eyes widen what my father said, i wanted run but father stopped me.
"Kitsu, sorry if your mother and i was hurting you so much" My father said to me, "hmmm, your not father. Why would you apologies? That's kinda funny thought and Im just wanted to stay while being commoner. Just being enjoy and happy" i said to my father and we began laughed, " you don't change my daughter" i nodded.
"But father why you stop me?" I ask him, "i know you went to chase Y/n but  Kaito kid will not hurting her. He gentleman thought" I surprise what he said to me.

"Then we just waiting Kaito kid comes out".

NO ONE POV

"Be ready guys! He will use a magic trick" Detective Nakamori protect a jewel and his police.

"Kaito kid will comes out!" Kaito kid fangirls squealing and Kitsu rolled her eyes, "what a damn fangirls"  Kitsu mumbles.

"Get ready! Its a....

3

2

1!".

A smoked comes out and Kaito kid its stand at the invisible string.

"Ladies and gentlemen!  Also Royal Familes. Today! I will stealing this jewel" Kaito kid snap his finger and pull out a jewel in his hand.

Kitsu eyes widen, "where he did learn that techniques!"  Kitsu want to pull out a gun in her dress but her father was beside her, Kitsu gritted her teeth.

"Kaito kid!" The two detective shouted at him, Kaito kid smirked and wanted run away but a soccer ball hit him. He fell down on the ground,  "Ouch! That's really hurt" he said in pain. He get up and run away but the crowded people stared at him.
"Kaito kid!!!" His fangirls squealing when they saw Kaito kid. Kaito kid bow with his hat and he snap his finger then a smoke comes out around him, "thanks to Jii-san  and Wu-san. I saved from this".

He run while looks at the jewel, " huh! This jewel is fake! Hmmm...i will hiding at the garden" He run and went to the garden then he saw Y/n, "shit!".

"Huhhh! Kaito kid, are you looking for this?" Y/n smirk, he clam himself and being cool, "ouh, the original jewel was with you then this jewel were fake thought" Kaito keep his poker face.

Suddenly, he heard yell from detective Nakamori and others. He sigh, " then i will take that jewel" he wanted to take it but Y/n point her katana at his neck.
Kaito gulp, "ouh, you were the one of  assassin female last night" he smirk.
Y/n annoyed but still point his katana at his neck but he touch Y/n hand and the katana was fell down.

"Huh! How..." Kaito drag Y/n and hiding in the bush, "you...." Y/n blushing because Kaito face was closer to her.
"YOU STUPID ASS! I WILL...." suddenly a pair of lips touch her lips.
"I heard someone yell! Where?" Detective Nakamori yell at his police to check in the garden but no one at there, then they pass by the garden.

Y/n blushing mess, she push Kaito, " wha.....you bitch i will kill you!" She yell and punch Kaito stomach, "ouch!!! Hey! Im just suddenly fell down and thenn...." he face began red.
"You kiss me jerk!" Y/n hit his head, she get out from the bush and drag Kaito out, "hey!" Then Y/n let go of his suit.

"I think i will kill you nor catch you" Y/n pull out gun from the beg, " usually i wanted to kill you, but i will catch you" Y/n looked at Kaito but his face closer to Y/n.
"You bitch get out of my face!" Y/n face turn to red, "huh! I think i stole your first kiss thought but today i will steal you and blue icy jewel" Y/n point her gun to Kaito head, "you will be deATH!!!" Kaito hold Y/n wrist and began to fly.

"Kaito kid! Let go of me!" Y/n looked at Kaito face and she suddenly shocked, " Kaito-sann! What the heck! You was the Kaito kid!" Kaito smirk.
Y/n rolled her eyes and hit Kaito head, "hey!", "this is from before" Y/n getting really pissed.
"But you liked it right~~~darling~~~" Kaito chuckle, "what the heck! Who you said darling to me, huh!" Y/n yell at him.

Suddenly Kaito and Y/n landed they feet, "where are we Kaito-san?" Y/n began ask the question, " We are in the amusement park" Kaito said to Y/n.
Y/n eyes widen, "Yayy! This is amazing! Finally i get out of that night party" Y/n hug Kaito. Kaito face red, "thanks, Kaito-kun" Y/n said to Kaito and Kaito hug Y/n back.

"This is a dream , right?" .

To be continued...