Chapter 3

Preview

We glared at Hana, "Best time! Relax! What the fuck that i would relax. Huh! This got kidding me! Ouh my god save me for this mess" we sweat drop and continue clean it.

To be continued...

KAITO POV

I went home and call Hakuba to join them sleepover, "Why i'll call him because this stupid things but i will see y/n at her house today. Hmmm...stupid Kaito why you wanna see y/n, she is your friend."

Thru! Thru! Thru!

"Uh...hello. What do you want kuroba-kun." Hakuba said with annoyed voice.
I'll getting pissed with him.
"Aoko want you to join her new friends sleepover." I'll said to him.
"Who's her new friends boy or girl." Hakuba confused.
"Girlll, why Aoko want to sleepover with boys! Are you crazy?" I shout at phone.
"Fine! Just don't shout at phone it make my eardrum hurt, stupid! Hakuba getting mad.
"Who's care." I said with bored voice.
"Just wait at Aoko house." I said to him.
"Okay..." Then Hakuba close his phone.

"Huh, why sleepover is today why not tomorrow. Hmmm...i should announced that i cancel to stealing jewel today. What a stupid day." I'll sweat drop and get to ready for sleepover.

AOKO POV

"Where's everyones. They should be here at 6 p.m. I just wait for them."
Then Akako, Hakuba who's came early after me and the late is Kaito.

"Kaito! Why are you so late!" I angry with him.
"I'll forget to take a key house to me and i forgot where i put a key." Kaito give me an excuse.

Then Hana went to us. "Hana-chan!!!" I calling her.
"Hye,guys and who's this?" She point at Hakuba.
"My name is Hakuba Suguru, m'lady." He kiss at Hana hand. Hana just giggle, "And my name is Hana L/n. C'mon, follow me to my house." Hana said to us.

10 minutes later...

We arrived at her house. "Woah! Your house is so big and this is traditional house right?" I ask Hana. We shock at her house,she giggle and said yes. We went in at her house, "what a beautiful house."

Then something happens...

HANA POV

We just heard someone fight. I look at backyard, Hana and Y/n  started to fight with katana or sword.

"You bitch, why you cut that tree." Y/n moves her katana at Hana. "Im not cutting that damn tree". Hana dodge it and started to moves her katana. I'll sweat drop, "It will getting worse if they never stop it."

NO ONE POV

Hana and Y/n started making martial arts moved. They never ended it if the two of both never lose.

"Dragon fire! Flame of the hell!"
"Thunder of lightning! Lightning strike!"
They making dangerous moves and someone interrupt and stop them.(Author,  why you add breath concentration? This is Kaito kid story not Kimetsu no yaiba)

We just saw older man who's use  crosier / stick to stop themself from dangerous moves.
"Hmmm...Hana~~~." Kaito whisper at me.
"Ye...yes, Kaito." I'll said to him
"WHY ARE THEY FIGHT USE A KATANA, HANA!." Aoko shout at me. Everyone stare at us.
"Aoko don't shout! They fight always like this. I could never stop them because i near got kill by them." I answer it.
"But why they use katana to fight." Hakuba spoke.
"I don't know...we have wood sword but they never wanted to use it because it's so lame to them. I'll think..." Hana sigh.
"Y/n! Kitsu! Why you use dangerous techniques? You want to die because tiny mistakes! Huh!!!" That older man pinch and attract they ear.
"Gomen granpa / sorry grandpa. We never do that again if Kitsu / Y/n don't make mistakes!" They fight again and they granpa sweat drop. "They never wanted to apologise themself and always fight."
"Just apologies and don't fight again. You two are cousin. If you two still fight...i will take your katana and keep them to me." Grandpa smirk.
"Fine! Im sorry." They glared at themself. We sweat drop even grandpa.

"Hye, granpa wat cha you doing here." Hana ask granpa.
"Ouh, i want to see my granddaughter. If they okay or not." Grandpa smile at us.
"Awh...how sweet." Aoko squealing.
"Yeah~~~." Hakuba,Akako and Kaito said in unison.
"Ouh. My apologies that we never saw you because we were fighting." Y/n bow at them.
"Yeah. Sorry." Kitsu apologies while bow.
"It's okay." Aoko forgive us and they nodded.
"Hmmm...this is your friends right, my granddaughter." Grandpa ask us.
"Yeah,grandpa / uh...."we never said it but we did it  because Hana." Hana cheerful while we act cold.
"Hahaha..." grandpa laugh.
"Y/n, Kitsu. You never changed when you child and now. I'll never expected it." Grandpa laugh.
"Duh / why we want to change,function?." We said in unison. Kitsu and i were high five."They make some weird noise". They sign.

"You know Kitsu went we was child, we were tomboy long time ago."
"Yeah, Y/n."  Kitsu and y/n laugh.
Everyone stare at them, "what are they laugh for".
"Hana, your cousin was so weird and unique." Hakuba ask Hana.
"Yeah, they were so unique but they were beautiful and cute indeed." Hana point at them.
"You too, Hana~~~." Hakuba compliment Hana.
"Awh, thanks." Hana giggle.
"Ewwwwww, disgusting scene get way. Shhhhhu." Kitsu and Y/n look at them disgust.
"I'll punch you!" Hana getting mad.
"Aaaaahhhhhhhh, Kitsu we have a monster at our house. Runnnnnn." Y/n and Kitsu laugh.
"What the.......fishhhhh." Hana not to try cursed.
"Fishhh...pftttttt ahahhahaha." We burst out laughh.
Then they went eat for dinner that y/n cooked to her friends.

"Woah! So many fooddd" Kaito sparkling eyes.
"Hmmm...what the....fishhhhhh. Ewwwwww get my wayyyy." Kaito scare at it
"Woah! Y/n, Kaito scare at fish...Bwahhhhhaahaha." Kitsu and other laugh.
"Hmmm...Kaito why are you afraid of fish." Y/n ask.
"It's long time ago but i forgot it." Kaito said at Y/n.
"Ouh....it's okay. We okay with that." Y/n comforting Kaito.
"Y/n are you in love with Kaito." Hana ask Y/n.
"Uuuuuuuuu...." grandpa bullied Y/n.
"What in love." Y/n confused.
"What? You don't know what it's means." Kaito ask Y/n.
"No." Y/n said innocently.
"Hana shut you damn mouth. Y/n doesn't know about love or couple or anything about romantic." Kitsu warn Hana. "Your too." Kitsu warn them.
"What's that?" Y/n confused again.
"Wait your father doesn't tell you about romantic things." Grandpa asked Y/n.
"No. If my dad tell me something that i doesn't know. My mom will getting angry." Y/n said to grandpa.
"Im sympathy to you." Aoko hug Y/n.
"You know i don't like clingy things." Y/n turn to cold person. Aoko and the other shock except grandpa, Hana and Kitsu.

Aftehr they eat....
Silent....krik~krik~krik

"Hey, guys. Just started to sleepover activities." Hana broke the silent.
"Okay!"
"My granddaughter, i'll have to go now. My friends calling me." Grandpa said to us.( they grandpa was a detective)
"Okay!/ Be safe,grandpa."

"Okay, let's start!" Hana cheerful voice.

To be continued...