Chapter 7

Preview

"This is fun~~~"

"Our show time and our fight"

To be continued...

NO ONE POV

Y/n and Kitsu went out from house, " Why are you so late " Hana ask them, "Kitsu forgot her things to bought" Kitsu glare at  Y/n "what i don't forgot anything...y/n you piece of shit"  y/n smirked.
"Where's Kaito" Y/n ask Aoko, "ouh, he said he's busy to help his uncle at house" Aoko sweat drop, " ouh~~~okay. I don't want to look his face thought" i said with sarcastic smile. Everyone sweat drop "what a savage words she said...".

"C'mon guys, its time to 10:25. We're late to see Kaito kid show" Aoko said in hurry.

KAITO POV

"Achoooo" i sneezes, "i think someone talking about me" I'll mumble.
"Kaito are you ready" Jii-san and Wu-san said in unison, "well he give me to called him Wu-san because Master Wu was so long to said it".

"Yeah, im ready" im really excited to use this magic trick to police and also detective Nakamori, "be careful, Kuroba" Wu-san said to me and i nodded it.

(The heck, author doesn't know how to do this action...Kaito kid.
Author cry at the corner ~_~...i hope you guys like it and thanks for alls reader who's reading this. I'll appreciate it ^-^)

NO ONE POV

Y/n and Kitsu saw invisible string was tied at the building, "wtf!!! Is this kaito kid magic trick...so lame"they said in unison.

"Y/n... Kitsu shut your mouth, everyone stared at us..." Hana whisper to them..."oops/ sorry~~~".
Hakuba sigh at them, then he saw Shinichi and his friends.
"Hey, detective!" Hakuba called Shinichi, Shinichi looked at him and went towards Hakuba with his friends " Ouh , Hakuba-san nice to meet you. Are you wanted to catch Kaito kid" Shinichi ask him, " you think..." Shinichi nodded that he understand what he wanted to said it.
Then Shinichi looked at a girl with h/l h/c hair, "its that y/n??? Who's beside her???" Shinichi thought at himself and think of it who is it.
He called y/n and went towards her, "y/n! I think you could not getting up here" y/n sweat drop what her cousin said to her " nah, they know the direction. So i followed them" y/n said at Shinihi and point at Hakuba, Aoko and Akako.

"Nice to meet you, y/n-chan" Ran hug y/n, then her friend ask Ran who is this, "her name is y/n l/n". Y/n bow to her friend, "ouh, my name is Sonoko (Author doesn't know Sonoko last name. Author sulking at the corner~_~).
Y/n and Sonoko shake hand, "who's this y/n-chan?" Ran ask her.
"Ouh, this is my cousin from my mom relative. This is Kitsu l/n and Hana l/n and this is my friends Hakuba Suguru and Akako Furumi" y/n point at her cousin and friends which means they bow to them.

10:30 p.m

Y/n looked at her watch, "perfect~~~" she grin and looked at Kitsu. Kitsu nodded and ask Aoko permission, "Hey, Aoko. Y/n and i wanted to go to the toilet because my stomach is getting hurt" Kitsu acting sick at Aoko. Aoko nodded and Shinichi looked at them suspicious, "hmm i wonder what they went to?" Shinichi looked at them walk away,he sigh.

"THIS IS IT!" Detective Nakamori said to his police, " don't let Kaito kid runaway! " he informed at his police.
Shinichi and Hakuba looked at each other and they nodded and went inside to the building.

"THIS TIME!!!" Kaito kid fangirls screams and  squealing.

3!

2!

1!

The smoke appears at the sky with a blue roses. The fangirls scream " Kaito kiddd!!!!!!".

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Today i will stealing A red eye jewel! Huh!" Kaito kid said and  suddenly dissappear into the smoke.

DETECTIVE NAKAMORI POV

I saw him at the mirror and he dissappear, "what!".
"He dissappear! Protect the jewel before he get!" I shouted at the police.

The police protect the jewel suddenly i heard a laugh, i turn around to find that laughing voice and do you know what happened...

That Kid was in the policeman costume, "Catch himmm!" They wanted to catch but Kid using a sleeping bom smoked.
"Ne, ne tentei-san / detective-san your plan doesn't work on me" he laughed and walk away.

I'll getting dizzy and suddenly black out.

KAITO POV

"Huh! So easy to take this jewel"

I went to the building rooftop and wanted to fly way but i saw two people with a fox mask was hiding in the shadow.

"Ne, ne (Your nickname)~~~ this Boy was so weak thought" she giggle and this time i saw ( your other hair colour ) was glowing in the moon.

I shocked at this scene, and she spoke " you know~~~ you not getting run with us, right Ki-chan". I gulp and taked my card gun to shoot them but they easy to dodge, "shit! Why this people was ruined my plan to getting away" i muttering.

"This is getting long now...".

SHINICHI POV

Me and Hakuba checked the detective and the policeman but they lose and they sleeps,"i guess this is sleeping bom smoked".

We ran to the rooftop and we saw Kaito kid was fight with two female..."what!! Why this suddenly happened".

"We must stopped this fight, detective!" Hakuba right, i suddenly stop my moved "what the...why i don't moved this legs" i said with angry voice.
"Ughhh!! My legs was so heavy to moved" Hakuba spoke and we watch this  fight scene and i actually have to think to moved this legs or not.

"Think! Shinichi! ".

Y/N POV

"Shit! Why Shinichi and Hakuba came! " i cursed, Kitsu looked at me and i nodded to her. " The heavy moved step" Kitsu whisper her power to stop they moved.
"Sorry, Shinichi, Hakuba. This is your safety".

Kaito kid shoot the gun card towards me and i easily dodge it. I'll take a step towards him, then suddenly kid using a bom smoke. "Shit!" I cursed, i'll taked a back my moved but Kaito kid appears at my back. My eyes widen, "this bitch is getting near me" i spill out my words.  Then Hana  wanted to punch him but "what the fuck! how did he know this shadow arts. Why?"  I'll getting really pissed when he knock out at Kitsu.

He smirked to me and dissappear into pigeons. "What the...who's this guy?"  I confused because he know a shadow martial arts techniques.

Suddenly, Kitsu power dissappear and Hakuba and Shinichi turn to normal and went to catch us,i piggyback Kitsu and said to them with sarcastic voice "Heh! Bye tentei-san~~~" i jumped at the building and teleport to the shop.

NO ONE POV

Their eyes widen to see two female jumped at the building. They run and looked at it but nothing, they getting suspicious at this two female.

"Who are they?"

Y/n called Aoko that she went to her house because Kitsu is getting sick.  Aoko understand and sigh at them because they missed to watch this show.

Shinichi and Hakuba went to his friends, "where's y/n, Aoko?" Shinichi ask her, "Y/n went to home early because Kitsu getting sick" Aoko spoke to them.

But this two detective really suspicious because Y/n and Kitsu went home after the two strange female runaway.

"I think i  need to know about this"

To be continued...