Who's the girl?

jungkoo
that's unimportant

anyway

i think... i need to sleep
with her

taesty
what sort of dumb
bitch juice have you
been chugging???

jungkoo
you say that

but it makes sense

CLEARLY the reason
i think about her so much
is bc of sexual desire

if i get that out of the way...

jimanga
Oh sweetie... that's
not how it works.

taesty
^^

don't be a dick, jungkook
you'd only be messing with her
feelings as well as your own

nampiss
I'm so lost rn what's happening

taesty
don't worry your virgin self,
piss boy, daddy's got this

nampiss
😡😡😡

jungkoo
i won't be messing w/ anyone's
feelings if i just outright tell her
my plan

she doesn't have to sleep
with me, it's just a suggestion

jimanga
That's the dumbest thing
I've ever read in this chat.

And that's saying with with
the combination force of
Taehyung's IQ and Namjoon's
knowledge in dating.

nampiss
I won't argue with what's true

______________________________

Jungkook decided to just leave them on read, deciding he had nothing more of value to add to the chat.

He was going to do it, or at least bring up the idea to Sooyoung.

Sure, she would probably say no, but he had to at least try. He was beginning to grow desperate, wanting his invasive thoughts of her to stop. And yet... he couldn't tell why it was her.

Well, actually, he could think of several reasons but he'd prefer to not address them, and instead continue with the the theory that it was all because of his sexual curiosity in the girl, rather than anything else.

So when he saw Jimin finally split from her side to head to his first class, he took the opportunity to swoop in.

He stopped directly in front of her, startling her to a stop with a yelp loud enough to attract the attention of a few students still loitering outside the school building.

"What do you want?" She asked, brows furrowed as she took a step back, creating a healthy amount of distance between them once she noticed the quizzical glances in their direction.

"You," Jungkook blurted before catching himself, "Well actually, your help."

Come on Jungkook, you've faced tougher foes, it's only Choi Sooyoung.

"My help with what, exactly, Jeon?"

His determination quickly crumbled beneath her irritated glare. He knew it was just a default expression of Sooyoung's, probably heightened by the fact it was still early, but he suddenly couldn't bring himself to say what he was going to say, and he knew he would only end up kicking himself if he didn't, "Can you... help me with my English homework?"

She narrowed her eyes suspiciously, clutching her backpack tighter to her chest, "Why not ask Jimin? He takes extra credit for English and has been studying it since he could walk."

"He gets frustrated easy," Jungkook laughed awkwardly, rolling his weight back on his heels as he rubbed his neck, "Come on Choi, I'm desperate."

No seriously, he's desperate.

She pursed her lips thoughtfully, mulling over the concept of teaching Jungkook a subject she wasn't even confident in. But she figured she could also use the time to brush up on her own skills, "Okay."

They were the only words Jungkook needed to hear before he grinned from ear-to-ear, "You're the best."

"I know, now leave me alone, people are staring." She grumbled, but he could already make out the slight pink glow on her cheeks. She stepped closer, lowering her voice in fear that people would get the wrong idea in her next choice of words, "Come to mine for eight, any later and I won't answer the door."

"I owe you one," Jungkook flashed her another grin before walking away, though as he turned round to walk back into school, his eyes caught sight of someone watching him carefully.

Min Yoongi.

The boy had an unreadable expression on his face as he watched the encounter between Jungkook and Sooyoung. His hands in his pockets and his lips pressed into a thin line.

As soon as Jungkook began to walk away from Sooyoung, he could see in his peripheral vision that Yoongi was beginning to walk towards her and a nagging feeling pulled in his chest, along with a strange desire to go back to the girl and throw his arm over her shoulders to makeYoongi back off.

But then the remembered their bet, and that the person Sooyoung liked... was Yoongi.

Perhaps Jungkook should have felt guilty towards Min Yoongi and Jung Sohye for what he wanted to do, but neither him nor Sooyoung were in exclusive relationships. Besides, it would only be the one time, if she would even be okay with it, so it wasn't like he was doing anything wrong.

Hell, he wasn't even sure if it was what he wanted himself, but it was the only way to get Sooyoung off his mind... right?