1

This book may contain themes that are unsuitable for some readers.
Viewer discretion is advised.

Whimpers and cries escaped the hybrid's lips. Tears flooded his eyes and flowed down his soft, sunken cheeks like rivers, pooling on the table he was strung up on. The dull stinging of his back, as the countless open wounds bled, the ache his entire body was consumed with, the shooting pain from his lower back and spine. His body remembered those calloused hands squeezing his hips, one wrapped around his neck, crushing his airways. He had left a while ago but his touch remained. His ears were hung low, the once white fur stained a crimson colour. His tail in the same state as his ears, droopy, lifeless and bloodstained.

Everything hurt, his throat, his thighs, his hands. His wrists were rubbed raw by the rope, his ankles similar, angry red burns from when he pulled on the rope in an attempt to keep his thighs together only for the man to force them apart anyway.

Nothing he did would prevent his skin from being painted red, patches of deep purple tainting the creamy canvas. The red liquid seeped out of every gash, each one deep and placed there with the intent to cause as much pain as possible. As if he wasn't hurt enough.

The thin layer of skin that stretched over his bones wasn't enough to save him from his internal pain either, his ribs ached with every breath as though each inhale was a new booted shoe to the torso. The ribs hung over his sunken stomach, the same stomach that was littered with scars. He hadn't eaten in days or weeks, he wasn't sure. All he was sure of was the pain he inflicted.

The pain.

The exhaustion.

The dwindling hope he'd make it out alive.

The growing hope he would just die.

Characters:

Kim Seokjin:

Species:  Vampire Age: Appears 25, actually thousands of years old

Species:  Vampire
Age: Appears 25, actually thousands of years old.
Facts:
He is a seer.
Head of the family alongside Namjoon.
Jin was born a vampire.
Drinks from blood pouches.
Has complete control over thirst.
One of the oldest surviving vampires.
He likes cooking and looking after the others.
Bitten by Namjoon.