200 Follower Special

“Oh come on Tae, what’s the worst that can happen? Jackson would be mad finding out we have a concert the same place he has his honeymoon with Chungha and then we decided to visit him? Please, the worst he can do is make memes out of us, but both we and ARMY already do that”

Yup, it’s been quite eventful since last time, when Tae and I got married. Jackson, the guy from my high school class, got married a few months after with his girlfriend Chungha (No… Not the idol… This is the "having the names of idols, but not being them" couple). We somehow managed to go to the same place, him for his honeymoon, and us for a concert.

Oh, I ought to say though, we got a month to go to our honeymoon, which wasn’t in one specific place, but multiple places. We went to Denmark in Copenhagen because there was a lot of art galleries and museums we wanted to visit. Then we went to Paris (France if you didn’t know) where we visited more stuff, ate food from the restaurants that was recommended to us, went to Disneyland for a few days and then also went to the Eiffel Tower. After that we got to Rome in Italy. There, we did a lot of stuff, but one of the most memorable one was getting someone to help us with taking a picture of us kissing in front of the Colosseum. While we were there, we also visited Venice for a while.

And, well, It was a honeymoon, so it was quite….. eventful, I guess you could say.

Especially the first day…

And right after the wedding…………..

ANYWAYS, Tae and I were walking hand in hand towards the hotel Jackson and Chungha were staying in. We were walking around with masks on, but knowing ARMY, they'll still recognise us.

So, we went in the hotel and began knocking on the door to their room, loudly. You know, the usual when visiting great friends.

"Oh my god, would you please sTOP DOING THAT YOU COCONUT HEADED- UGH"..... Well hello to you too Jackson.

"Wait…… WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Uhm…. I'm fine, what about you?

So…. We got dragged inside by him. He didn't even let me explain until we were sitting down in a circle, Chungha looking confused at us. She was obviously still not used to actually knowing us (she was an Army, Jungkook biased) so her eyes were wide while staring, hands slightly shaking in what I assumed was excitement.

"First, you steal the heart of what used to be my girlfriend, then you came to our wedding where she began crying because she was ecstatic to see you guys there, then you come here where we are having our honeymoon?!" Jackson said, faking his irritation. I put my hands up, acting as if I was innocent. "What can I say? My scale is worl- Ow, that hurt!"....I felt betrayed, my own husband hit me on the arm. I couldn't even finish my sentence….

"We had a concert here, so we, as in Jungkook, decided to visit you while dragging me here" Taehyung loves to tease me, I concluded. Chungha's not so quiet squeal could be heard, but no one paid any attention to it. We were used to it by now, and Jackson? He was more or less jealous. I couldn't really blame him though, his own wife was biased by his high school friend.

We were talking about everything and nothing at the same time, Chungha mostly staying quiet which we understood. She wasn't really an outgoing person, and then talking to her favorite ship and bias? That's something that takes a lot of courage. She was cuddled up against Jackson which I ought to say was adorable. I would say they were in their honeymoon phase, but they were literally on their honeymoon, so I couldn't say much without it seeming like I was just stating the obvious like a fool.

"Uhh… Is it just me, or is the floor suddenly rumbling?" Chungha quietly asked. The noise wasn't as noticeable at first, but it became louder and louder. Suddenly, the door barged up, and in came Luna with a Taeyeon behind her. Wait, what the heck? Why and how were they here?

"GUYS" Luna began shouting as usual. "MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT HIS 200 FOLLOWERS, AND MY STORY OF TAEKOOK IS OVER 67K READS" Well, that was certainly unexpected, but then again, it's Luna. It was definitely expected she would react like that. But that many followers and reads? Honestly, I can only say thank you from the bottom of my heart and hope you can feel how sincere it actually is. I purple you all! 보라해💜💜

_______
___
_

A little short thing to show how grateful I am for all of the support I have gotten💜💜