We are the only true lovers

RAMADAN KAREEM TO EVERY MUSLIM OUT THERE!! LET'S MAKE SURE TO DO GOOD DEEDS AND HELP OUT EVEN MORE!!! AND TO NON-MUSLIMS, I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE A GREAT MONTH FILLED WITH BLESSINGS!!

_______

___

_

It has only been 5 minutes since Luna stopped fangirling over her bias in KARD, and she is already spamming the chat again.

Luna:
OMG, I DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE GOING TO YEET OUT OF THE CLOSET TODAY SKDJKSDJKSJD
ALSO, YOU COVERED THE SONG I SHOWED YOU? BRUH, TAEKOOK ANTHEM REALLY BECAME TAEKOOK ANTHEM, EVEN THO ANPANMAN IS ALSO TAEKOOK ANTHEM OMG SDJDFSKJFDSJ

Jungkook:
What do you mean by Taekook anthem?

Taehyung:
Yeah, what do you mean?

Luna:
Gosh, you're never on YouTube as soon as the video is in english
One of the most known (and amazing) Taekooker that does analysing videos on you guys (and damn, they are accurate as heck) uses that song as her intro. If you look in the comments of the song, many of them are Taekook shippers
Heck, some comments have even quoted Tae saying "My family is Jungkook" and it's just ksksksksksksks

Taeyeon:
Oh em gee, we talking about Taekook's english anthem right now?

Stella:
Seems like we are

Luna:
Noooo, that's not the important part
The important part is that I can expose you gays now, I have tons of pics ready

Jungkook:
Of course you do... Of course
What are you guys up to ne ways?

Taeyeon:
I'm on my way to my 2nd home (@Luna's place)

Stella:
I'm just about to watch Cook Up A Storm
And Taeyeon, you do know I live there as well right?

Taeyeon:
Of course I do!!
You just aren't as important as my precious waifu uwu

Luna:
I- alkjlfdjdjfsldsjlfjdlfjd >///<

I suddenly heard a pic indicating Luna texted me privately which was a bit concerning for me. We were chatting in the groupchat so what was the reason to text me privately?

Luna:
STELLA WAS OF NO HELP SO I AM ASKING THE ONLY PERSON OTHER THAN TAEYEON I TRUST ABOUT THIS. AND YOU BETTER ANSWER OR ELSE-
N E WAYS IS THIS OUTFIT GOOD ENOUGH IF TAEYEON IS COMING?!?!

THE PIC WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE FLIPPED KSJDKJKSJDKD SUCKS TO BE YOU, YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT

PLS HELP ME KOOK, YOU'RE THE ONLY CHANCE I HAVE LEFT T^T

Of course it wasn't anything serious. I sighed, reading the messages. Luna was acting dramatic as heck.

Jungkook:

Why are you asking?

Luna:

Because Taeyeon is coming over, duh
I have to look as fine as possible
JUST HELP ME PLS

Jungkook:

Luna, you've been dating her for almost 3 years, I think she wouldn't mind what you were wearing, heck, you could even be naked and she wouldn't mind it
Wait, she definitely wouldn't mind that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Luna:

Jungkook!! That isn't helping me at all!!

Jungkook:

You're saying that as if it would be the first time she'll see you naked 
/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\

Luna:

JUNGKOOK!!

Jungkook:

Just wear that outfit. It suits you, and Taeyeon will have a fun time ripping your shirt off
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Luna:
I hate you so freaking much

Jungkook:

I know, and I love you too

I sighed, looking at my side where I saw Taehyung about to fall asleep, but fighting to keep his eyes open.
"Tired?" I asked, already knowing my answer. He nodded tiredly and gently tried to rub the sleep out of his eyes. I smiled at him, getting up and walking towards him. I then picked him up bridal style and walked towards our bedroom. He sighed happily when I scooped him up and wrapped his arms around my neck. He then nuzzled impossibly closer and closed his eyes, slowly dozing off.

When we arrived into the bedroom, I closed the door with my feet and walked towrds the bed so I could put Tae down. I was about to go away when I was suddenly pulled so I fell on the bed, with half of me laying on top of Tae. "Stay" he whispered and wrapped his arms around me. I sighed and repositioned ourselves so that Tae was spooning me. I could feel him smiling and pulled me as close as possible. He also tightened his hold on me and mumlbled "Goodnight my Kookie, I purple you." I smiled at his words and said "I purple you."

A few minutes later and I got a notification saying that Luna had texted in the groupchat. That made me wonder why Tae didn't get a notification. I could hear him groan and cuddled me impossibly closer. I loved the warmth radiating from him, and his hold made me feel safe.
"Luna texted in the groupchat" I said, looking at my phone so that I could read the message. He groaned and said "Good thing I muted that damn chat" which made me giggle. I then quietly asked "Should I tell you what we are chatting about? That way you can still reply, but I would be the one texting?" He just nodded and said "That would be nice" to which I mumbled back "My lazy amour." I heard him chuckle at that.

Luna:

I did not expect Taeyeon to come with a red stribe in her hair and I most definitely did NOT expect it to be because it reminded her of me, and that she would always have something representing me with her.
I am also totally not sobbing into her chest right now because of it, nuh uh

I just laughed at it. Tae then pinched me a bit so that I would stop, and tell him what she wrote. After I calmed down and told him exactly what she wrote, he began chuckling. I also didn't even bother with messaging back. I put my phone on the bedside table. I then turned in Tae's hold and kissed him, which he returned while smiling. 

The kiss lasted for longer than what it was supposed to, as I was now on top of Tae, kissing him almost starvingly, and hard. Tongues were involved as well. Let's just say, we fell a long time after what we planned to.