Don't worry, Love

HAPPY (belated) VALENTINES DAY EVEN THO I DON'T LIKE IT!!! ALSO, ^^ A PIC OF MY VERSION OF TAEYEON, BECAUSE I LIKE TO DRAW EVERY CHARACTER!! She doesn't have that red stribe yet though... that is for later *insert lenny face*

_______
___
_

Taehyung leaned close to my ear and whispered "I ship Luyeon". I grinned and whispered a small same back. Stella was looking at us confused, but I just shook my head as indication that it's best if she didn't ask. It would be weird for a while if your best friend and sister began dating. It would be for me at least, except I don't have a sister.

Giggling could be heard from the kitchen. It was from both Taeyeon, and Luna. I knew they've just met, but they were so adorable with eachother. Taehyung smiled while rolling his eyes playfully. I guessed he already had an idea of what was going on. He took out his phone because it must have got tons of notifications while I was texting the members. He then sighed after what I asumed was reading the texts. My asumption was correct.

"They really told you the kiwi-egg story huh?" He asked. I giggled and nodded.

"Great! I am surrounded by couples" Stella exclaimed in fake irritation. I froze and began blushing. Which I did a lot.
"That is certainly true" Taehyung said to Stella. I was sure I have never been more flustered than then. He just said he considered us a couple. JSBDKABSKBSJSKSJSJDABDAB.

Luna and Taeyeon walked in.
"We decided to make some pizza. It's in the oven at the moment" Taeyeon said and sat beside Stella. Luna sat besides her, blushing. Gosh, it was so obvious Luna was crushing on Taeyeon.

TIME SKIP TO THEM HAVING ATE BECAUSE ALL THEY DO IS TALK AND I AM LAZY:

"Well, me and Luna will get going. See you people later!!" Stella waved goodbye and walked out the door with Luna. Taeyeon began pouting. Taehyung wiggled her eyes at her. She pushed him as a result.

"So, we just ate dinner. What should we do now?" Taeyeon asked.
"Hmmm, how about we watch a movie!" Taehyung answered.
"I'll chose then~ you guys make some popcorn" I said. I already knew what movie to watch. How to train your dragon. Seriously, who doesn't love dragons? And if they don't, they'll immediatly change their minds when they see Toothless. He. Is. Such. A. Fluffball. Who wouldn't love him?

"OMG YASSSSS WE ARE GOING TO WATCH HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON!!!" The Taes squealed when they came in, almost spilling all of the popcorn if it wasn't for the fact that I was able to catch the bowl in time. I tasted one. It was obvious they both buttered it, and put salt in. There was a bit more of salt though, but it was still very balanced.

We were really far in the movie. The second one that is. It was near the end. I looked to my side and saw Taeyeon was asleep. Taehyung had his arm wrapped around my waist, and his head rested on my shoulder. He was also asleep. I sighed and took up my phone. It was currently 9:28 pm. I felt myself yawning, so I set an alarm on my phone, before I dozed off.

I woke up to the smell of fresh pancakes, and sizzling. I had a blanket on which confused me. When did I put on a blanket? I wondered for a while. I could hear talking coming from the kitchen. I walked over and saw the Taes talking while making pancakes.

"Good morning~" I mumbled while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "Good morning Kookie~~" Taehyung sing sang. He walked over and pecked my right cheek. Taeyeon began squealing and fangirling just like Luna did before.

"OMG THAT IS SO ADORABLE I AM SJJDJSBSJSBJBSHDUEJDJE OMG" She happily said. I was able to ignore the redness spreading on my cheeks and just laughed. I went towards her with Taehyung and began helping them

_______
_____
_

SORRY FOR A SHORT UPDATE!! I JUST THOUGHT AN UPDATE WOULD BE BETTER, EVEN THOUGH IT'S SHORT!!