You're the source of my dream

I woke up, cuddling with Taehyung on my bed. The alarmclock was as irritating as usual. The sleepingbags on the floor discarded, and our sleep upgraded to my bed, seeing as he didn't mind cuddling me. Apparently he sleeps better hugging something. Well, hello to whoever is reading this, I'm something.
It was a bit weird for me, seeing as I am not used to someone hugging me, especially while sleeping. That doesn't mean it wasn't welcome and that I didn't like it though. It was quite the opposite. The warmth radiating from him made me not want to leave, and just keep hugging him. I knew I had to eventually, seeing as there is still this place called school wich is necessary to go to.

After around 5 minutes of me staying in place, I looked at my alarm clock. 6:55 am I read, while pushing the duvets off of me. I took my clothes with me to the bathroom so that I could change into them there, after my quick shower. I turned on the water, making it a nice warm temperature before going in.

I was done showering and changing into my clothes. I was drying my hair with a towel while I was walking towards my room. When I entered, I was met with a half sleepy Taehyung sitting up, and rubbing his eyes cutely.  I smiled warmly, already having decided that this sight was adorable, and not having to scold my mind. I thought about last night, when the group texted about me and Taehyung, and began blushing slightly. I liked the idea of me and Taehyung being in a relationship, but the thought of it being too fast made me rethink everything.

"Good morning Kook!" Taehyung said when he saw me, and climbed out of bed.
"Morning" I answered, the thoughts about yesterday not leaving my mind until I was caught off guard when Taehyung hugged me. I was slightly shocked, but I didn't let that have any effect on my reaction. I still hugged back. Everything just seemed so unreal. One day, I was fanboying over BTS, mostly Tae, and the other I became a member, and is arranged to marry Taehyung. This was like something out of a drama.

"The members and I will pick you up after school. The faster we get everything with the album done, the better" Taehyung said still hugging me, nuzzling his head in my neck, while I did the same, mostly to hide how flustered I looked. We were around the same height, so it wasn't hard and uncomfortable to do that.
"Alright, sounds good. I asume I have to text you when school is over then?" I asked, feeling rather comfortable in our position, and in Taehyung's hold.
"Yeah. That'll be the best option I believe" he said, letting go of me.
"We have to get ready now. You for school, and me for recording" he said smiling lightly at me. I smiled back, and slowly headed downstairs to make some breakfast. My parents were still over at the kim's estate, so it was just me and Taehyung here.

I was making some fried eggs when I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist, a body pressed on me from behind and a head rest on my right shoulder, wich made me feel more flustered than ever.
"What are you making?" Taehyung huskilly whispered in my ear, afterwards pecking the top of my ear, and letting his lips linger there for a longer time, wich made me shudder visibly.
"I-I was just frying some eggs. I was thinking about eating fried eggs and toast" I answered, taken aback about what he just did. My eyes were wide with shock, my heart was beating faster than ever and I was having slight trouble breathing. It was like I suddenly couldn't breath properly anymore.

"Hmm, alright. It smells delicious. I'll go grab some milk" Taehyung said and unwrapped his arms. He then walked towards the fridge, and true to his words, he grabbed some milk. My heart was a mess.

We were sitting in silence, eating our breakfast. It wasn't an awkward silence, but it wasn't comfortable either.
"I have to go now" I said when I finished my breakfast. Taehyung nodded, and we headed towards the front door. I handed Taehyung my keys seeing as he was heading out after me, so it would only be logical if he had them. The same thing as yesterday happened as well. Taehyung pinned me on the door. He whipered in my ear "You better get used to this, because I am not stopping. I'll just slowly get closer." He then pecked my cheek just like last time. I guess I have to put in Taehyung making me flustered as part of my morning routine I thought, slowly walking out of the door when Taehyung ran upstairs.

I met with Luna halfways towards school. I was still blushing, but it wasn't as much as before.
"Ooooohhhh did something happen?" She asked while wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes, but did a tiny nod. Even if I might get irritated of her (wich was honestly never going to happen) I would still tell her the truth. She was my best friend after all.
"You better text me all about it when you get time!!" She ordered, to wich I nodded.

I walked into school with Luna, and suddenly all attention was driven to us. Well, more specifically me. I could hear whispers everywhere talking about me knowing BTS, and talking about how they think I am a gold digger. The post literally said that I was childhood friends with Taehyung, wich was before the fame and him becoming really rich. How does that make me a gold digger? I thought. I saw Jackson looking our way, but he didn't do anything I thought he would. He just turned around and walked away. I thought of it as a bit strange, but didn't let that get to me.

It was lunchtime now, and almost every. Single. Student. Has asked me about BTS and how I know them. It was honestly a bit irritating, but that is life sometimes. Luna and I sat down on our usual spot, and casually talked about life. She told me about Stella arriving today, wich she was really excited for. Stella was apparently arriving with a great friend of hers, wich made me think about what Taehyung said yesterday. I didn't voice my thoughts ou, instead I told her that if I had time, I would be sure to visit them.

I heard the bell ring, signaling that school was over so I packed my stuff and headed towards the door. On the hallway I saw Taehyung leaning against the wall on his phone. How long has he been waiting I wondered, deciding just to head towards him.
"Hey Tae!" I said cheerfully. My voice made him look up and smile.
"Hey Kookie" he answered just as cheerfully. Students were looking our way, so Taehyung just sighed and said "let's go back now, shall we?" I giggled and nodded, heading towards a car that was parked outside.
"I can't drive so there is a driver here. My sister is arriving today, so I have to go to the airport to pick her up. Do you want to join?" Taehyung asked as we sat in. "Sure! Luna's sister is also arriving, so we might get to see them over there" I answered.
"Well, only one way to find out. Off to the airport we go!!"