My hand reaching out to you is my chosen fate

That is me reading almost constantly^^

_______
_____
_

"Oh wow. This place looks niiiiiccceee!!" Taeyeon said. I just shook my head and giggled a bit. All of us went inside, when I heard an all too familiar voice speak up.

"Jungkook? Is that you?" I gasped as the familiar, sweet, deep voice was heard from my ears.
"JUNGIE-HYUNG!!" I exclaimed happily, eyes wide looking at the figure that just arrived in the corridor. I ran forward and engulfed him in a hug. Hyung was staying over at his friend's place for a month, because his friend lived alone and that stuff.. happened...
He had to stay over to prevent him from doing some kind of selfharm. Him being back means that either his friend is alright, or they are not in this world anymore. Seeing how Jungie-hyung was happy, and that we haven't gotten a sad update, I would asume they are happy and living now.

"Hey Jungkook-ah, it's been a while" hyung said while stroking my hair with one hand. The other hand was wrapped around me, and patted my back. I could feel my tears slowly arrive to my eyes, and one by one fall down. It wasn't that fast, it was like a snowflake that just slowly glided downwards towards earth. Hyung was 4 years older than me. He's currently studying in a college a few kilometers away. He is in his second-to-last year.

I pulled away from the hug 2 minutes later, finally remembering the others that where standing and looking at me and hyung. My tears stopped flowing down by now.

"Hey Junghyun-ssi, nice to see you again" Taehyung said bowing towards him slightly to show respect. Jungie-hyung was older after all. Taehyung also being my fiancé (kind of) and them not having seen eachother for a long time, makes it the best way to greet my hyung. I looked towards Taehyung and saw that he was the only one standing there. I looked towards the livingroom and saw the others there. I sighed. I guessed that Luna acted as a host while I was busy hugging hyung.

"Drop with the formalities Taehyung. You don't need to bow to me when you greet. Also, just call me hyung or something, like you used to do" Jungie-hyung said smiling warmly towards Taehyung. Taehyung smiled back and nodded. Jungie-hyung then began smirking, and while looking at me, he asked something that he knew I would get flustered by.
"So, how has my brother in law been?" I smacked Jungie-hyung on his arm kind of hardly, because his reaction told me that it stung.

"Aargh, since when did you get so strong?" He asked looking at me. It was a bit silent for a while, the only thing that could be heard was Taehyung laughing, and walking inside the livingroom. I shrugged and rolled my eyes.
"Since I began going to the gym" I answered smugly.

"Jungkook-oppa!! You better come right here right now and explain EVERYTHING" Taeyeon's voice could be heard. Jungie-hyung began laughing and said "I have to go. Good luck." Before I could register what he meant, the door clicked indicating he locked it. Screw him anyway.

I walked into the livingroom saying "Don't call me oppa!!" I never liked it when someone around my age called me that, that is why Luna didn't call me it either. She only did when she wanted to tease me. I sat down next to Taehyung. I looked at Luna blushing. I believed it was because she was sat next to Taeyeon. It is sooo obvious that Luna is crushing on Taeyeon. I ship it.

Time skip to when the others react to the story, because all of us know what has happened. Tae also got his tea back:

Taehyung was calmly sipping his tea that again, appeared out of nowhere. Taeyeon was quite the opposite though. She began squealing and fangirling a lot. Stella looked a bit shocked by this new information, while Luna was eating a cookie, still blushing a lot. I was on my phone, texting the members in our groupchat.

Bangtan crackheads

Jm_mochu:
And that, is the story about how Tae fooled Jin-hyung into thinking that the eggs had grown fur

JustKidding_97:
Omg😂 How did he even come up with that? Putting kiwis where the eggs should be😂😂

Rm_not_Dm:
I have no idea. He just suddenly thought it would be hilarious

Hopester:
Wich it honestly was😂😂

SugarySwag:
I am not gonna lie, it really was

JinniePie:
Oh wow. Thanks for the concern you guys😑

Rm_not_Dm:
No problemo babe

JustKidding_97:
BABE?!? DJJDJSHSJSVJSHBZJDBSJ

Jm_mochu:
RIGHT?!? LIKE JDJAJSBJSBSJSJSJSKS

SugarySwag:
And here, we have 2 from maknae line fanboying over namjin in their natural habitat

Hopester:
And here, we have the return of Memegi

JustKidding_97:
Omg you guys XD
So what have you been up to?

Jm_mochu:
I have been practising dance, which honestly doesn't make sense because the ones we practised was for 6 people, so we need to come up with new choreographies for our song so you can dance with us

Rm_not_Dm:
The one time, you decided to write one long message instead of million small ones

JustKidding_97:
I gtg. Taeyeon and Stella stopped reacting, which means I need to get back to being social irl😧 TTYL

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked up. Taeyeon was leaning slightly towards Luna, and whispered something in her ear. Poor Luna was sooo flustered with eyes really wide, that Taehyung and I began laughing as quietly as possible.

"Sooo, Jungkookie, I can call you that right?" Taeyeon asked. I nodded my head, both as answer to her question, and as indication that she should continue.
"You are going to be the 7th member of BTS right?" She asked. I nodded again, as an answer. She then smiled.
"Good luck with that! Oh, and also do expect to see me a lot more from now on"
"Thank you, and I will Taeyeonie" I answered. She grinned at me.

"Well, let's get something to eat. I'll make it" said Luna and went towards the kitchen.
"I'll help then!!" Taeyon said and went after her. I memtally wished Luna good luck.