I want it this love, I want it real love.

_______

___

_

Let's just say that Tae and I went full on out when pranking. Tae was able to fake some tears, we were able to move our beds away from eachother, and I managed to look intimidating. We agreed on how to do this prank, and what context to use. We discarded the part where we would act like nothing happened, just because it would make the prank last longer and be more believable. The context went along the lines of this. Taehyung did something that I didn't made me really sad and angry, something that made me mad at him and now I wouldn't speak to him. He kissed me, but then discarded all of my feelings like I was just a toy without feelings.

We did promise eachother that if it went too far, or that we became insecure or afraid that we'll stop everything. It wasn't fair to any of us if we kept doing this even though we were uncomfortable with it. We were also afraid that one of us would suddenly feel like the other person actually meant all of the negative stuff we would say to eachother, which is another reason why we promised to tell eachother is something is wrong. Communication in a realtionship is after all important.

The members never questioned why we gave eachother silent treatment, and why Tae looked like he had cried. It was strange I guess. I expected them to question it immediately, which they didn't. Then again, that just means we could make the prank more believable. I just had to ignore Tae more and he just had to try to get my attention so that I would listen to him as if I didn't do that already. It was going to be hard to ignore him. I was already too whipped for him, and I was comfortable with admitting it.

Tae and I were walking towards Luna's home. We had sunglasses and masks on, so hopefully no one recognised us. We were slowly arriving at our destination while we discussed how to make the prank more believable. We also decided that we had to make Luna and Taeyeon confess soon. 

We stood outside of Luna's home, ready to ring the doorbell, which I did. Rapidly. It was pay-back time after all. Tae just looked amused at me. I could hear a slight "omg, why me" come from inside, which was clearly Luna's voice. It made me laugh a bit. Then Luna smacked the door open and glared at me, as I was still ringing the doorbell rapidly. Tae and I took our sunglasses off. Tae had tears in his eyes (because of the prank, not because I made him laugh too much) he then smiled sadly towards luna who looked confused.
"Why does it look like you've crie-" Luna got interrupted by tae. "L-let's just go inside please" he said in a quiet voice. His acting seemed real, I just wanted to cuddle with him and tell him everything was going to be alright. I just couldn't do that, it would ruin our prank completely.

We walked into the livingroom. I wasn't even glacing at Tae, to make the prank seem more real. Taeyeon was sitting on the sofa, but jumped up when she saw Taehyung. "Taehyungie-oppa! what happened!!" he just smiled what seemed like sadly towards her while walking there. "Nothing happened Taeyeonie. Nothing serious atleast" he whispered. He then looked at me. I fake rolled my eyes out of irritation and looked away. Taeyeon's and Luna's eyes widened at that. None of them had ever seen me looking that irritated, especially with Taehyung. I was after all always happy with him. Taehyung and I sat in the opposite direction of eachother. Luna sat near me while Taeyeon sat near Taehyung looking worried.

There was silence for a while before Luna broke it with saying "Me and Jungkook will go on a walk. You guys stay here, and if you need anything, just take it. Taeyeon you already know where everything is. We'll go now, see you in a bit" she grabbed my hand and dragged me away. She made me rush out of the door. 

We have been walking for a little while. We arrived at our secret place (because who doesn't have a secret place to hang out with their best friend?). No one was here, so we could talk freely. She then asked me "what the heck happened?!?! You freaking rolled your eyes at Taehyung, you looked angry while he looked while he was about to cry?". I acted like it was a sensitive topic, and that I would rather not talk about it right now. "Yeah about that, can we talk about it some other time? How about we talk about you and Taeyeon? You should really just kiss her already and confess" I quickly changed the subject. She did a tsk- sound and then said "I will after you've kissed Taehyung." I smirked inwardly at that. I then said with an irritated voice "well maybe I already have and that's why I am angry." Luna's eyes widened at that. "What?" she whispered. I just answered with "as I said, I'll talk about it later. Let's get back." Then without looking at her, I walked back to her home.

When we went inside, I saw Taehyung literally sobbing while Taeyeon was holding him. It broke my heart. It seemed so real. Was it? Or was it just for the prank. 
Taeyeon must've heard the door because she looked up. When she saw me, she gave me a light glare. I turned my head away, not because she was glaring at me, but because I couldn't handle seeing Taehyung sob like that. I just wanted to rush towards him and do anything so that he would smile. Smile that beautiful smile that I have grown to love.

I couldn't handle even just hearing is sobs, so I said to Luna that I would head to the room I normally stay in. She just nodded and went towards Taehyung to probably cheer him up. She knew that when I get emotional, that I need some space. Well, unless a person that is really close to me. Luna could've stayed with me, even if I was an emotional mess. I went into the room, and flopped on the bed. I then silently began tearing up, not really wanting to continue the prank if it would break me this much.