Take it, take it

This analysis is soooo good and detailed ufff. I might have lost a few braincells watching it, because all of the information in it.

_______
___
_

We arrived at the airport, when I suddenly got attacked by someone jumping on me from behind. Of course, I was a bit shocked, but the squeal I heard afterwards assured me that it was just Luna.

"YOU ARE HERE!! YESSSSS STELLA IS GOING TO BE SOOOOOO SHOOK!! YOU LOOKED LIKE A FETUS LAST TIME SHE SAW YOU!!" she exclaimed happily....wait....WHAT!

"Hey!! What do you mean I looked like a fetus?"
"Oh, hey Taehyung! I didn't see you there!" She was ignoring me on purpose.
"Hi Luna" Taehyung said through the mask he put on before we entered the airport. He also gave me one, so both of our faces are covered. We put them on so nobody could recognise us. Welp, that clearly didn't work.

"What do you mean look like a fetus? Isn't he still one?" Taehyung asked.
"Well, no... you will agree with me when you see how he used to look. He looked like a fetus. Litterally. I have a pic, let me show you" Luna answered still on my back. I gave her a piggyback ride seeing as she didn't let go of me.

"What?!?! You have a pic?! Pls don't show it!!!" I was embarrassed.
"Oh I will, and you can't stop me" Luna said while giving her phone to Taehyung.

"Oh my god you fetus" He said and then laughed. He handed back Luna's phone.
"Wich picture did you show him Luna?" I asked. She then hopped off of me, went in front of me, grinned and showed the picture. I then sighed.

"Why do you show the one picture where I looked stupid?" I asked.
"You didn't look stupid. You looked cute." Taehyung said after he stopped laughing.
"Oh trust me. I have more pictures taken a little while after that, and those are cute. This one is just... LOL worthy" Luna said. I rolled my eyes.
"Of course you have stupid pictures of me"

I was behind Taehyung when suddenly a loud shout calling "Taehyungie!!" could be heard, and a body jumped onto Taehyung making him almost fall, if it wasn't for the fact that I was behind him and catched him.
"Taeyeonie!!" Taehyung exclaimed happily, wrapping his arms around her for a hug. He stood up straight so he wasn't leaning on me.

"Hey!! Tae!! You could have waited for me, or atleast take your own luggage!" A familiar voice said. Luna's eyes widened and she immediatly launched towards it.
"STELLA!!" she screamed. Stella looked suprised by the way she screamed her name. Taehyung looked confused.

"Wait... Jungkook?" Taeyeon asked while she broke the hug that her and Taehyung was engulfed in. I smiled, and pulled down my mask.
"Hi" I said while smiling brightly. I already knew her, seeing as I did used to stay over at their place when I was younger. She never wanted to join us outside though because "I don't want to be seen with my older brother. It is embarrassing and for kids, and I am a big girl now". Clearly that viewpoint didn't stay, as she litterally didn't care about hugging her brother just now.

Her eyes brightened.
"It really is you!!" She then hugged me tightly, which took me back. I wasn't expecting her to hug me at all, and the fact that she recognised me is making me slightly shook. It was after all, a really long time, and even Taehyung didn't recognise me. Well, I didn't either....

"Soooo, how has my brother in law been?" She asked after a while. We stopped hugging, and she stood in front of me. I could see her smirk. It made me get flustered.

"Wait, how did you know? Mom and dad never told you, and neither did I?" Taehyung asked looked at her slightly shocked that she knew.
"WHAT!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!! JUNGKOOK IS ACTUALLY MY BROTHER IN LAW!!" Taeyeon exclaimed loudly. Too loudly in fact. She still stood in front of me, and her loud voice began hurting my ears slightly. A sigh could be heard coming from Taehyung.
"Yeah.. he is.. it's a long story, I'll explain when we are in the car"

"Oh, hey Jungkook" Stella said after a small moment filled with awkward silence. A crow flew past.
"Hello Stella!" I greeted happily. Taeyeon looked a bit weirdly at us.
"So basically all of us know each other?" She asked.
"U-uhm... Kind of.." Luna answered shyly. I could see a blush creep up on her face, and that is when I knew, that Luna was beginning to crush on Taeyeon. What would their ship-name even be? Taena? Luyeon?

"Ah, you must be Luna! Nice to meet you!!" Taeyeon said smiling widely, while pulling Luna into a hug. Poor Luna was so flustered by the action, that her reply came out as a whisper.
"N-nice to m-meet you too T-Taeyeon"

We were on our way to my house. All of us. We wanted to catch up, and my home was the one place everyone knew. Well, except for Taeyeon.
"I saw that picture you posted Taehyungie. What happened?" Taeyeon asked.
"As I said, I will explain later" Taehyung answered. Taeyeon pouted.
"You said in the car"
"Well, now I mean Kookie's home"
"Omg, can you please be quiet? We have like, 1 and a half hour until we arrive and I want to sleep" Stella asked. I just nodded and lokked at the Tae siblings which made them silent.

We were standing in front of the front door around 105 minutes later. I opened the door and bid the others welcome.
"Welcome to the Jeon's estate!!"