In the previous life and maybe the next too

"What?"

The members just looked at me, then they sighed and turned back to what they were originally doing. Well, everyone except Taehyung. He laid his head on my shoulder and whisper-asked "why were you laughing Kookie?". My face heated up at this close proximity. His voice sounded a bit raspy and husky in my ear, which didn't help at all. 

"Luna posted something hilarious. I haven't read the comments yet though" I whispered back and tilted my phone so he could see the post. He began chuckling which I asumed was because he finished reading.
"Dang, that's why you laughed" he whispered. He lifted his head and then looked up at me. Our eyes then made contact. I swear my heart couldn't take it. It was out of my control, it kept doing flips and beating fastly. His eyes were beautiful. I felt like I was getting lost in them.

I quickly turned my head away when I realised I've been staring for a while. I was blushing a lot. I could hear a small chuckle come from Taehyung. He then laid his head back on my shoulder, his hand going to my free hand, and intertwining them together. I was shocked by that, but it wasn't unwelcome. I put a little pressure on it, so Tae was sure that I actually wanted his hand to stay there. Not like one time when he held my hand, but I was too shocked to react so he thought I didn't enjoy it. He also once hugged me, where I was just stiffened up, so he backed away and looked a bit worried and sad. It wasn't that I didn't want those interactions between us, it was just that I was not expecting them at all. I am expecting them now though. It kind of does happen a lot now.

I looked at my phone and read the comments

jackson_wackson: This is still the most legendary pic I took sksksk

I.ship.it: I agree sksksk. Thanks for sending it to me @jackson_wackson

jjk_stan: OMG, HOW IS HE STILL PRETTIER THAN ME IN THIS PIC SKKSKSKSK💜💙💙❤❤💜💚💚💛💛💗💖💖💕

hard_carry_tk: Love this!!

jackson_wackson:  ahahah no problem @I.ship.it

taeyeonie_moons: AHAHAHHA I LOVE YOUR FRIENDSHIP, IT'S LITERALLY GOALS @star_stella WHY AREN'T WE LIKE THIS?!?!

star_stella: because we diss the hell out of eachother in our dm?¿? @taeyeonie_moons

I smiled at the sight of Jackson and Luna getting along. They were really not nive to eachother before, but I don't blame them. Our past together wasn't exactly all blossoms and rainbows. Them getting along now was satisying to watch.
I began laughing at Taeyeon and Stella's small fight. It was hilarious. I was wondering about Taeyeon's username, so I asked Taehyung about it.

"Oh that. Taeyeon has a crush on Luna, so she's basically telling her subtly that her heart is Luna's" Taehyung said calmly. My eyes widened at that, and Tae's did as well. "Skittles! I wasn't supposed to say that ughhhh" he whisper-shouted, and lifted his head from my shoulder. I just thought back to a few days ago, when Luna asked me for some advice.

*-_fLaShBaCk WiTh LuNa_-*

"Please Jungkook! Help me!!" Luna whined at me. Many would give in but me, nah, I was far too used to it.
"I can't help you if you don't tell me who you are talking about Luna! I want to know who I should beat up, then I'll comsider your idea." I told her while getting some pink lemonade for her. She suddenly called me and asked where I was, and that we should hang out, so I invited her to my parents' house because they weren't there for a little while. As expected, Luna was already inside, laying on the couch. One thing was different though. She's been crying, and still was.

"It's Taeyeon alright! But it's too late. Haven't you seen all the rumours on the internet? S-she's already d-dating a guy, kook. Please, just help me get a fake id. I know I'm already 18, but you can't get the strong drinks at 18" she whined. I sighed at her behaviour.
"Gosh Luna, drinking isn't going to do anything besides, you don't even like drinking! And it's just a rumour. I'm sure it isn't true. Cheer up please. We can watch One Piece or Fairy Tail if you want?" I asked trying to find a way to cheer her up, which wasn't that hard when you've known her since she was a child.
"Can we watch One Piece?" She asked innocently, and wiped her eyes.
"Of course girl" I answered and watched as she brightened up.
"Just please don't tell any of this to Taehyung"
"Ahaha, I won't"

And it turned out I was right.

It was the day before the comeback, and Taeyeon has stated how the rumour isn't true, and that she has never been in a serious relationship. She's waiting for the one person that knows how to be themselves, and be loving, and that she loves.

*-_fLaShBaCk End_-*

"Wait, so Taeyeon has a crush on Luna?" I asked looking at Taehyung.
"She does but uffff, I wasn't supposed to tell you" he answered.
"It's fine. By the way, Luna has a crush on Taeyeon as well. I was supposed to keep it a secret, but as they are both stupid enough to not confess, we could help them!" I said filled with enthusiasm.
"Ahahhaha sounds like a plan to me"