At first sight, I could recognise you

(I decided I'm going to name the chapters after the lyrics to DNA so yay,
Edit: I changed the lyrics Jk sang to something a bit different so it makes more sense later on)

Luna talked about herself modestly. She said she was good at stuff, but she didn't brag about it. I saw Taehyung listening carefully to what she was saying. It was a bit weird for me. That man in front of me was my quote un-quote fiancé. Our parents were giving us time to see if we would want it. They didn't want us to feel forced, wich I was grateful for. I began thinking a lot about marriage and love. 
"Many people think arranged marriage and forced marriage is the same, but there is a HUGE difference. Arranged marriage is when it is arranged but the ones getting married can still chose for themselves, while forced marriage is as stated, forced. Many people say that you can't find love if it is arranged, seeing as the partner was chosen for you. I guess people are different that way. We all have our way of thinking. I believe you can find love through arranged marriage, seeing as my parents were also arranged to marry. Why am I suddenly thinking about marriage so much? I am 18 for fudges sake" I kept thinking about life, and how complicated it really is. Like how stuff can be the opposite, but we still need them. Take, for example is the opposite of give, but you couldn't have one without the other.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Taehyung waving his hand in front of my face while calling my name.
"Yah Jungkook are you alright? You were spacing out" he said. I smiled slightly feeling a bit embarrased.
"Yeah I'm alright. I was just thinking really deep thoughts, sorry about that" I answered feeling a bit guilty, thoughts about if I was bothering them ran across my mind.
"Stop thinking so low of yourself Jungkook. You weren't bothering us Jungkook-oppa" Luna said looking me straight in the eyes when she said oppa. That made me cringe, but I was thankful for that. I am glad she didn't think that of me.
"Don't call me that, it's cringey" I said pouting slightly, turning my head so I was facing ahead of me towards where Taehyung was. He looked amused at me, wiggling his eyebrows making me roll my eyes. He then looked at me with a soft gaze.
"Do you really think that badly about yourself Kookie?" Taehyung asked with a voice that sounded more like a whisper. I thought it was because of the fact that he called me Kookie. No one except Luna knew how close we were.

It was expected when I heard Luna trying to control her squealing and fangirling. She looked like she was about to die, and the only thing that happened was that- Actually, I didn't know why she fangirled. I nodded towards Taehyung so he knew that I did listen. I then turned towards Luna and asked "Why do you sound like a dying pig that found out what bacon really is?" wich made Taehyung burst out in laughter, disturbing the other 5 groups in whatever they were doing. A person from the group besides us rolled his eyes. He then said "Excuse me, but I am going to make that dumbhead be quiet, can you wait a second?" to his group. He then headed towards Taehyung, that was still laughing a lot, and smacked his head.
"Yah Taehyung! Can't you be quiet? You're disturbing the groups!" He said making Tae stop laughing.
"Sorry Chim. I won't disturb you guys. You should just really go to your group. Remember why we're here" Taehyung said making Jimin's eyes widen. Jimin then nodded and left. I then looked at Taehyung.
"Why we're here?" I questioned. He then took out his phone and began typing. I rolled my eyes.

After a while my phone vibrated and I then understood what Tae did. I took my phone out and saw his text. The first line said Luna is also allowed to read so I turned the phone so the both of us could read.

Tae<3
Luna is also allowed to read this text btw. Just don't overreact or anything like that, and please keep it a secret, because I trust you both to do so. I said that to Jimin because the real reson why we wre here is to find a 7th member. We've wanted one for a long time. We are going in these groups to find someone who is a great singer, dancer and person. It makes sense that we are trying to get to know them.

I looked up when I read that. I saw Luna already writing something, so I assumed it was her answer to what we just read. She then ripped the paper out and gave it to Taehyung much to my amuse. His reaction was weird. He then took the paper and read what was written on it. While reading it, Luna whispered "Cute nickname to give to your fiancé" making me blush a lot. I looked at Taehyung. He then grinned and said "I agree" making me confused. "What?" I asked. Taehyung then gave me the paper. While I was reading it, my cheeks flushed red. It said that I should be the 7th member, and Taehyung just agreed. He was definetly planning to kill me.
"I'm not that good at singing and dacning though" I whispered making Luna hit me a bit on my arm. She then sang "Why the food you lying, why you always lying" making me look weirdly at her.
"Did you jus-" "Anyways, you are a great singer and dancer Jungkook. If you were an Idol, I would've stanned you so hard. You would probably even be my bias" Luna said interrupting me. I rolled my eyes, even though I felt a warm feeling spread in my body. It was really nice knowing someone had some kind of faith in you.
"Jungkook can you sing the bit of I need u that was in the teaser?" Taehyung asked, making me freeze in my spot. Of course he had to chose one of their songs, when he knew I was a fan of theirs. "S-sure" I stuttered. I then began singing.

"I need you girl neon areumdawo
I need you girl neomu chagawo
I need you girl (I need you girl)
I need you girl (I need you girl)"

Taehyung looked at me with wide eyes, wich made me stop singing. I felt embarrased. 
"I definetly agree with Luna, especially now" he said making me a blushing mess. I thanked him, and then looked down on my lap.
"Class is dismissed, and I expect to see you here in the last lesson. Show your partner around the school. Bye for now" Mr. Lee said, making me feel a bit in ease. I looked on our schedule, wich confused me a bit. We didn't have any classes until the last one. We were supposed to go to a conference room the school had.
"It must be so none of the groups can disturb eachother, while we practise singing and stuff like that" Luna said, making Taehyung nod.
"Yeah, that is the reason. We asked the school if they could do that and just because we are famous, they agreed" he answered.