Because we're the two who found our destiny

THANK YOU FOR OVER 5K READS OMG, I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD GET THIS MANY!!
If we get 10k I will make another book of this story, but where everything is in Taehyung's pov.

ALSOOOOO

OMG HOW DID MY STORY GET THAT POPULAR?!?! #28?!? HOW?!? I AM SOOO THANKFUL OMG

What made me more shocked was that the one over mine, #27 "His Muse" is one of my favourite stories T^T. HOW DID MINE GET LITERALLY ONE RANK UNDER THAT MASTERPIECE OF THAT AMAZING AUTHOR OMG!!

and that, was me feeling grateful for everything. See you guys when I have something else!

_______
_____
_

"Are you sure you want this wedding between you and Tae?" Taehyung's mother asked me. My eyes widened, completly shocked about that question. I wasn't expecting anything like that at all. Sensing my shock, she quickly said "You don't have to worry about your answer. I won't say anything to Tae unless you are fine with it. You are also like a son to me, so your happiness is my priority. Do you want this wedding, or are you just doing this because your parents said so?"

"I-I want this. I've caught some feelings along the way I believe. I know it's only been a f-few days, maybe even a week, b-but I know what I want. Maybe the fact that I was a-an ARMY helped me with catching feelings for h-him" I answered honestly and nervously. I was fiddling with my sleeved and I looked down towards the floor, where Miri was looking up at me innocently. Omg, I just said I had feeling for her son, how the heck would she react? I could feel a bit of anxiety creeping up in my head. Her gentle reaction was what calmed me back down.

"Love is only too fast if you say I love you literally a few minutes after you met. You've known Tae since you were kids and who knows, maybe you had a crush on him there, even if you didn't know. If I have to be honest, I would rather have him be with you, than anyone else because I know that you don't play with feelings. I can see it the way you react dear. Catching feelings is normal, so don't expect me to react negatively to this. Especially not when I have already given my consent to you marrying him" she said gently and carefully, taking my right hand and gently rubbing her thumb calming me down.

"You're an amazing person Jungkook, I can just see it. I am happy with your answer. You were honest, that is what matters. Don't think lowly of yourself dear!" she exclaimed. I began blushing because it was embarrassing for me.
"You have to go to the dorms right? Good luck with that~" she said. I looked up and smiled at her.
"Thank you"
"You are very welcome my dear" she answered with a smile. I could see where Taehyung got his smile. His mother's and his looks almost identical.

I walked out of the livingroom and saw my mother walking towards me.
"You're heading out now?" she asked, to which I just nodded as an answer, because I have never liked speaking too much. My mom smiled and hugged me.
"Good luck! Also, could you take Miri with you? I know it's a weird question, but you both missed eachother a lot, so I figured it would be alright with you"
"Well, I have to check with my hyungs, but I have no problem with it" I answered, pulled out of the hug, and quickly pulled out my phone to get an answer.

Bangtan crackheads

JustKidding_97:
Hey, do you guys mind me bringing my dog Miri with me to the dorm?

Taengster_gangster95:
YOU HAVE A DOG AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!?!
B

etrayal at it's finest T^T

Jm_mochu:
YOU HAVE A DOG?!?! OMG BRING THEM OVER PLEEEAAAAASSSEEE!!!!

Rm_not_Dm:
That up there ^ basically sums up we love animals, and that we don't mind. We probably won't be able to do much productive stuff then.

Hopester:
Yayy!! Doggo!!

JustKidding_97:
All right. Omw rn. Cya soon with Miri!

JinniePie:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG!!!

I began laughing at their enthusiasm. Their reactions were hilarious as always.
"They don't mind at all! I'll take Miri with me then. MIRI!" I called out to her. She immediatly ran towards me with her tail wagging back and forth.
"Come on, let's go out! Let me get your leash!" I said, grabbing her leash in the mean while. Mom smiled at me, and headed towards the livingroom.

After I put on Miri's leash, I went outside, but not before shouting a quick "See you!"
Then, we were on our way to the dorm.

Mrs. Jeon p.o.v: (ik, something new hehehe)

"Okay, Kookie is gone, now tell me his answers" I ordered Chinsun (Mrs. Kim)
"Alright alright Jieun, I will. He said he was in love with Tae which is just soooo adorable omg I ship it" Chinsun answered with a small glint in her eyes.
"That is perfect! Taehyung answered with the same thing! Omg they are both in love with eachother, my otp is going to sail!!" I said. Then asfter a while, I remembered our age, and our past.
"Omg Chinsun, we are literally shipping our sons together. This is like highschool, when we were shipping everyone together, especially boys because we were big fujoshis." Chinsun began laughing a lot.

"Omg, remember when we shipped Hyunshik (Tae's dad) and Daeho (Kook's dad) together? That was the times" Chinsun said after her laughing had died down a bit.
"Yes omg!! That truely was hilarious! Especially when they asked us for prom! We weren't expecting that at all!" I said.

"That is certainly true my dear friend"