I only focus on you

I slowly began tearing up a little. This prank already began making me feel uncomfortable, but I wanted to continue it atleast until one of the members notice. I knew that I would atleast tell Taehyung about this, I wasn't going to break our promise after just a day. Then slowly, my tears began flowing out.

 Then slowly, my tears began flowing out

I then slowly began feeling insecure. What if Taehyung began thinking I am a crybaby? Or that he would begin disliking me, because I wanted the prank to stop this early? Thoughts like those began filling up my head. I slowly began to sob silently.

(Please ignore the mic and stuff thank you MY HEART IS FREAKING BREAKING AT THIS NUUUUU)

I was sitting on the bed, my knees up to my face as I began burrying my face in them. I then heard a slight knock on the door, and then the door opened before I could answer. I expected it to be Luna so I slightly looked up, prepared to say "go away" but was shocked when I saw Taeyeon standing there. I was slightly shaken up, and I began panicking so I said "what are you doing here?" rather rudely while I then began breathing fastly like I couldn't get enough air. Her eyes widened at the sight of me literally sobbing and struggling a bit to breath. She took a deep breath, closed the door and then carefully approached me."Hey Jungkook. Calm down, take slow breaths. Nothing bad will happen. Trust me" she said soothingly. She arrived to the bed where she then sat next to me, but with a bit distance so that I didn't get uncomfortable.

It went like that for a little while. She kept saying soothing things and comforted me so that I calmed down. She looked at as if asking for answers to everything, to why Taehyung was crying the way he was (unless he already told her) and to why I cried just now. I sighed and gestured for her to talk, so she did. "You know, Taehyung told me and Luna about the prank when you went upstairs. I was mad at Taehyungie because he fooled me like that. He said he only told us because he saw how you wanted to go upstairs. He said it wasn't because of fake irritation, but because of something else. He wanted to come up himself, but I guess you would rather have he didn't" I looked down on my lap and sighed. The tears stopped rolling out of my eyes, but sniffles could still be heard. 

A knock was heard from the door. My eyes widened. I didn't want anyone to see me in this condition. Taeyeon saw that and pulled me up. She then pushed me into the bathroom. "Stay here until you feel ready to come out" she whispered. I nodded and closed the door. I could hear a click come on the other side. I then heard Taehyung say "Is Jungkook here? We need to talk about some things." I began thinking about all of the possibilities that could happen. I hear Taeyeon answer him as I began opening for the tap, and washed my face with cold water.

When it wasn't noticable that I had cried, I walked out of the bathroom. I looked and saw Taehyung sitting in the middle of the bed alone. He was playing with his fingers that were resting in his lap. He slowly looked up and I was a little shocked with what I was met with. Taehyung had tears that were slowly falling down, his eyes were glistening most likely because of the tears.
"Hey Jungkook...can we talk?" he asked. It confused me a bit but I just nodded and went to the bed to sit down. We I did, Taehyung crawled slowly towards me. I stiffened up a bit, but I didn't move. Taehyung then crawled in my lap and began to full on cry. "Jungkook I just can't do it. I can't fake this, I love you too freaking much and it hurts. It hurts so so soooo much when you act like you hate me" by this time I wasn't as stiff as before. I had wrapped my arms around Taehyung so that I could try to comfort him. One of my hands was running through his hair, while the other was wrapped around his waist. I slowly began tearing up as well.

(Something along the lines of this except they aren't dressed up and their hair colour is different)

"Every negative word hurts me sooo badly, and when you ignore me like that it hurts me badly. Very badly. I know I'm the one who said we should do this, and we have only been doing this for under a day but it's just too much for me already." He had finished talking by now and was crying in my neck. I just kept on comforting him while silenty beginning to cry. I nodded and then whispered "We don't have to continue this. I feel the same way. I can't handle this well, and seeing you hurt, even if it's fake, really hurts me. I was literally sobbing because of it before you came. We can stop this, we probably should". Taehyung nodded and snuggled impossibly closer to me. "Jungkook, can we stay like this for atleast a little while? It's really comfortable." I chuckled a bit and nodded. Taehyung then said "Wait, let me do something first" I just stared a little confused at him, but I quickly closed my eyes when I felt his lips press against mine. I melted at the feeling, feeling completely like putty is his hands. I just followed his every movement.

We stayed like that for a while until he pulled away and nuzzled into my neck once again. I didn't complain at all. Our tears stopped flowing out by now.