98) The Grand Ball

(Y/N) POV

I look at myself in the mirror and admire how Nature sat my hair up (Pic above). She made sure to use lots of my hair, so now is it only going right above my butt.

''(Y/N), are you ready? We are about to go out.'' Called Mira from the other side of the curtain. I then look down at my dress and make sure it's done.

''I am ready.'' I call back and move the curtain.

''Aw, you look so cute, (Y/N).'' Praised Lucy.

''The dress suits you.'' Praised Wendy. I look down at the dress again and smiled. It was complicated to make this, but I did it.

 It was complicated to make this, but I did it

''Thank you all.'' I thanked them and look at Yukino, who seems scared. I take her hand and smile. ''Let's go.''

''H-Hai.'' Agreed Yukino as I pull her towards the door and guide her all the way towards the ball room. Every guild is here and are dressed very nice.

''Wow.'' Admired Lucy.

''Hey, you came.'' Greeted Elfman.

''You are late.'' Cheered Cana and drink some wine directly from the bottle.

''You should never wear a suit.'' Says Gray at Gajeel.

''And you should have worn something.'' Argued Gajeel back and mention to his naked body.

''Over here. All of the other guild members have gathered, too.'' Says Erza with a glass of campaign, and has a glass of juice for me.

''Thanks.'' I take the juice and look around, ignoring the others. I wanna see oni-chan. 

''(Y/N), remember to stay inside the ball room, that way we can find you again.'' Says Mira to me. I nodded and walk around. Why can't I find him. While looking came a hand and touch my shoulder.

''Looking for me?'' I look behind me and see the one I am searching for.

''Oni-chan.'' I cheered and hug him. I then look at his cloths, and... ''You look the same, just more formal.''

''Do you not like it?'' Ask oni-chan with a smile.

''No, that is not it. I like it, it's just kind of weird when we are in a formal ball.'' I commended awkwardly. Oni-chan chuckle and take my hand, then guide me towards his guild-mates. I see Sting have a bottle champaign and two glasses in hands.

''Natsu-san. Have a drink with me.'' Cheered Sting, to the wrong person.

''The Salamander ain't here.'' Says Gajeel and finish a chicken leg. 

''Huh? Ans I was thinking we could make a toast to friendship...'' Says Sting sad.

''We haven't seen him all day.'' I added, which make Sting more sad. Then Rogue walk up.