44) Grimore Heart

(Y/N) POV

Elfman, Evergreen, Gajeel and grandpa has injuries and I try my best to heal them. I don't have poison out because I don't have enough magic to summon him, but luckily enough to heal most of the injuries. 

''Are they getting better?'' Ask Lisanna beside me. I nodded and change to Gajeel.

''The weather is turning for the worst.'' Says Lucy and look at the dark sky.

''Thunder.'' Added Levi. I look over to Lily and see him shaking.

''Lily, are you alright?'' Ask Happy.

''Don't tell me... You are scared of thunder?'' Ask Carla.

''Looks like he's got some cute points.'' Says Happy.

''Quiet, you two.'' Says Lily.

''Lily is right. Many people are afraid of lightning and thunder, so stop mocking him.'' I defended Lily. Lily sighed of relief and walk over to his partner. Natsu stands up and declaim that we go and beat Hades. I am so low of energy and lost a lot when the tree fall down. 

''Let's go.'' Shouts Natsu and run towards the beach. Wendy and the exceed follow. Lucy go to, but quickly listen to Lisanna.

''Wait for me.'' I shouted and run after them.

''But, (Y/N). They need more medical treatment.'' Says Levy. I turn around and run backwards. 

''They should be fine now and just need rest. The gang needs some support too.'' I yelled and turn back around. I already know that the remain gang are smiling or smirking at me. Probable thinking that I am growing in such a young age.

*Time skip*

We meet Gray and Erza on the way and I quickly make the worse pain go away. As we run to the beach, do we see a giant ship with master Hades on top of it, waiting for us. Gray make an ice stair as Natsu get ready to hit Hades at the top.

''Hades. Taste the power of Fairy Tail.'' Shouts Natsu and send his flame at the master. Hades deflect it.

''Fairy Tail's... Power?'' Mocked Hades in a monotone. Gray and Erza jump to each side and each send an attack. It hit right on.

''Gate of the Golden Bull, I open there. Tauros.'' Call Lucy. Wendy use her healing magic to boost the others power. Now is my turn.

''All etherion in the air, please give me more strength.'' I chanted and start sucking small colorful balls, like Natsu and Wendy do with their element. When I am done, is Natsu going right towards Hades. Wendy send her roar and Lucy called for Scorpio, who send his Sand Buster, making and unison raid. ''Fire Blast.'' Might as well at some fire to it. I four magical unison raid. Not something you see all day. Natsu hit Hades on the stomach and send him flying away to the wall far away.

''People says that their mistakes become 'experience'.'' The dust go away and Hades is still standing with small damage. ''But a true mistake does not leave one with any experience. For those who make the mistake of facing me, they have no future left at all.''

''Not even a single scratch.'' Muttered Lucy.

''We were going all out back there.'' Complained Gray.

''The nature of his magic power... has changed?'' Mumble Natsu. Hades start showing his magical power, witch is really strong. All the others are in fear, but for me, do I just stand there and watch. Galexia has more power than this. I have way stronger magical power that just haven't been unlocked. Before I could make a move, disappeared Wendy's body. Hades magic isn't like that. We look up and Lucy's Horologium is up there.

''My automatic emergency danger avoidance mode has been activated. The danger level was far greater this time. I am very sorry.'' Explained Horologium.

''Just as annoyingly roundabout as always...'' Starts Gray.

''And wait, why are her clothes all that's left?'' Finish Natsu.

''It was an emergency, so only the persom themselves was protected.'' Says Horologium. Poor Wendy for being naked in there. I look back at Hades. Wendy come out with new cloths, and get ready.

''I don't like to watch my family fight and get hurt. Now you are getting it.'' I calmly said and move my arms in a circle. My fingers are drawing in the air the symbol of a magic circle. 

''That circle.'' I hear Hades mumble. 

''Guide those who's heart is dark, but near the light. Make them suffer for all the crime they have done and let them see the right path. Fairy Guide.'' My eyes have turn fully golden and when I release the spell, does it turn into pure golden dust in a wave out of the ship and over all Tenrou island. I let my arms fall and take deep breath. Hades chuckle and looking darkly at me.

''To believe that a small girl could make one of the first magic spell, but it was a waist. No one will turn to the light. What a waist of good among of magic.'' Says Hades.

''Believe me. I feel one person who will help us soon.'' My knees gave out. Erza was the first to stand by my side. I feel so empty. The first magic spells take almost all of your magical power. It's a hard spell and I learning it behind my spirits back. Erza lift me and move to a distance to be safe.

''Stay here.'' I nodded and watch the next match begin. They are having a hard time. I hear the thunder and lighting are right over us. Unusual unless... It's Laxus. Hades ready another shot, bigger than the others, and are aiming at Natsu. I thought it was over, but Laxus showed up right on time. He came, for us. He really did have a light in his heart, it just needed help to come out.

''(Y/N), with Laxus help can we beat him. Go back to the camp.'' Says Gray, who got able to sit up. They won't be able to beat him like this. They need that among of magic that disappeared. 

''Okay. Please come back to me.'' I shouted and teleport away. I am back in the forest, the same place where the big tree should have been.

''Who are you?'' I look behind and see the person who will restore my families power.

''I helped your heart seek the light. Now please, use your power to restore that tree. That way my family will be strong again.'' I simple said and sit down on the stone I was standing on.

''Do you think I can do this?'' Ask Ultear. I nodded.

''You wanna help Gray right? Then help them all.'' Ultear look shocking at me.

''How did you know about Gray?'' I chuckle and just smile.

''My spirits told me.'' I may not be able to fight, but I can always help in the shadows.