35) Rainy day

(Y/N) POV

The weather today isn't the greatest. Rain and more rain. I asked Erza to keep the big brother thing a secret. Erza meant that we should at least tell master about it, but it still upsets me a little and I don't wanna have him be worried. I promised her to tell him when I am ready, but not now.

''Hey, (Y/N). Natsu is fast asleep. Do you wanna paint his face?'' Ask Gray. I take a peek over to Natsu learning at a pillar, asleep like a rock.

''If you make him look like a panda on his face, then you can draw.'' I joked and give him one of my marker. I was already drawing, but I don't need to use the black marker, so Gray can use it as he like it.

''Gray, please stop these kinds of childish pranks.'' Says Lucy as she watch Gray painting Natsu's head.

''Who are you calling a child, eh?'' Gray paint the black spots around his eyes and make him look like a panda.

''Now you are even worse than a kid.'' Exclaimed Lucy and sweatdropped. Natsu wake up and shout if there is a fight. Well that's Natsu for you. ''What are you muttering about?''

''A man. You people need to be more assertive. And you call yourself a man?'' Ask Elfman at Jet and Droy. Lucy ignore Elfman and take a mirror to Natsu.

''Who drew this on me?'' Without a second do he start arguing Gray. ''Was it you, Gray?''

''You wanna go, bud? I punished you for your loud-ass snoring, is what.'' Argued Gray back.

''You bastard.'' Even if it's raining, is it still a normal day here in Fairy Tail.

''My dear princess. Something is wrong with this rain. Water wanted to come here to, but Silver asked me to come here and protect you.'' Says God who came out of her key. That's unusual.

''What's so wrong with the weather?'' I ask and continue painting

''What's so wrong with the weather?'' I ask and continue painting. God are way to dramatic.

''The magical pressure is something different. I have feel it once, but it has been so long since then.'' Mumble God. She look actually worried. 

''When was the last time you fell this pressure?'' I ask, giving God my full attention.

''Over hundreds of years. I actually don't really remember what the spell is, but I do remember that it has something to do with another realm.'' Wait, what.

''Another realm. That is impossible.'' I whispered back to God to make sure the other guild member doesn't hear this conversation. Thunder starts to fill the air.

''Oh no, I can't make it in time. Princess, please forgive me.'' God hugged me tightly and I feel my body turn into air. When I look at my surrounding, are we at space, with a path and houses along the road.

''Where are we, and what did you mean about you an't make it in time?'' I ask. The panic in my voice.

''We are in the realm of guardian keys. Your 15 keys. All of us spirits is living here until you call for us.'' God guide me through the path towards a circle formation with a water-spring, but instead of water is it small stars in a purple-golden water.