75) Ryuuzetsu Land

3rd POV

''We are here.'' Exclaimed Lucy in her pink with yellow flower pattern bikini.

''It's so spacious.'' Added Wendy in her green and white striped bikini.

''This feels great.'' Says Erza and stretch her body while wearing a yellow bikini with a black symbol on the right bikini-top.

''Amazing. Even though it's nighttime, there are so many people here.'' Says Lucy and look at all the guesses. 

''This place seems to be famous all over Fiore.'' Commended Erza.

''They have managed to build quite an awesome place in those seven years.'' Says Wendy.

''Erza, have your wounds healed already?'' Ask Lisanna, but Mira answered for Erza.

''Well, that's Erza for you.'' Mirajane smile at her younger sister, who understood her older sister.

''Check it out. A water train.'' Cheered Natsu, but passing a squid statues and he is motion sick.

''As usual he doesn't think about the consequences at all.'' Complained Gray with a smile. Juvia come out of hiding from another squid statue.

''Ah, Gray-sama, look this way.'' Thought Juvia and look at her crush. ''I took a lot of effort selecting it for a day like this. Actually, I always carry it with me just in case. I couldn't show it to him during the training camp, but please look at this cute swimsuit and Juvia who is in this cute swimsuit.'' Gray then look over to Juvia. ''He looked this way.''

''Juvia, about that swimsuit...'' Start Gray.

''Y-Yes.'' Muttered Juvia.

''The price tag is still attached.'' Finish Gray and walk away, naked.

''Hey, there is an aquarium over there. Let's go.'' Says Happy, well, happy.

''If you insist.'' Says Carla, not caring that much.

''The kiwi juice here is great.'' Commended Lily out of no where.

''Shall we go, too?'' Ask Levy to Gajeel.

''Huh? You gotta be kidding.'' Mumble Gajeel back. Levi sighed and not look happy about that answer, but Gajeel went into the aquarium anyway.

''Aw, I should have brought a swimsuit.'' Complained Cana in her white with pink roses underwear.

''Underwear? That's not allowed.'' Says Macao.

''Your regular clothes look like swimsuit anyway.'' Added Wakaba.

''Dad, aren't you gonna swim?'' Ask Romeo, but was not happy to see his dad and friend being a bunch of perverts. Then later on found Cheria Wendy and they start playing together. But not only are Lamia Scale in the Ryuuzetsu Land, so is Blue Pegasus, Quatro Cerberus and one from Mermaid Heel. Even two of Lucy's spirits are out, Aquarius and Virgo. Also, Elfman and Evergreen is at the water park, but they didn't think the guild would be here. As they hide, come Jenny from behind and take Mira's bikini top.

''There.'' Macao and Wakaba screamed at the sight. ''It's payback for yesterday. Thanks to you, I was really embarrassed out there, you know?'' Says Jenny with a smirk.

''Now you have done it, Jenny. My turn.'' Then Mira take her bottoms, making Macao and Wakaba have a huge nose bleeding.

''Not my bottoms.'' Whined Jenny. Risley laughed and pat Romeo shoulders.

''Dad.'' Complained Romeo and close his eyes. As for Lucy and Erza, are they trying to relax, but something or someone are at their side.

''By the way, Lucy... These guys are in the way.'' Says Erza and mention to the four Blue Pegasus member.