26) Chrinstina

(Y/N) POV

Lyon and I take a look at the destroyed ship, but something else take our attention. A big beam of light that such up some darkness too, is shining. 

''What's that?'' Ask Lyon, shirtless.

''Nirvana. We need to be careful. Those who are between light and darkness can be easily be effected by Nirvana and they will swift side, from being god to evil.'' I explained and take my eyes from it.

''I got a feeling that Sherry may getting effected.'' Says Lyon.

''Feeling guilty that you 'died'. You are right, let's get her and I got this feeling that Eve and Ren are also in trouble.'' I said and take out two keys. ''My magic is strong enough to call two spirits as long as I don't use other magic than open op the gate. I open there the living earth and sky gate. Nature, Wind.''

''You need help, princess

''You need help, princess.'' They say at the same time.

''Nature, stay and maybe try to fix this ship. Wind go with me and help find Ren and Eve from Blue Pegasus. Lyon, you go and get Sherry.'' I order around, like a true leader.

''But princess. You don't have magical power to use magic. You can't keep both gates open for so long.'' Says Nature worried and scared.

''Don't worry. I won't use other magic than letting the gate stay open. You call use all the magic you want without hurting me.'' I smiled cutely to them and make them feel better. My two spirits nodded and we got spread out. First me and Wind found is Eve. Apparently Midnight got him and he could hit him with any attack.

''What about Wendy-chan?'' Ask Eve and stand up.

''Natsu found her and Erza is fine now. Anyway, we need you help. I got a plan, but we need to find Ren and get Hibiki.'' Eve nodded and pointed towards the direction where Ren run to. As for Ren, he got also defeated by Midnight.

''What is the plan anyway?'' Ask Ren as Wind fly us fast over to Christina.

''We are going to make Christina fly once again. We need to do it together as a team if we wanna make it happen. I have already used much power to keep two gates open, so I gonna let you take over the plan.'' Wind landed next Christina and Nature has fixed most of it, but not enough.

''I couldn't do all of it, but it should be working with some help from you friends.'' I nodded and close Nature and Wind's gate. Lyon run over to us, but Sherry isn't with him.

''Now what?'' Asked Lyon, smirking at me. I smirked to.

''Lyon, use you ice magic and make a wing for the one that's broken. Ren, and when we get Sherry, you guys are going to keep the ship moving in the air. Eve, you are going to use snow magic in the canon and steer the ship. Then we need Hibiki to communicate with the others and control Christina's system.'' Everyone nodded and start doing as told. ''I go and find Hibiki.''

''Okay.'' Shouts my friends. He is not far away. Near him is there a big among of magical power. And it's Celestia magic. I ran by some bush and see Lucy chanting a spell with many stars around her. Could this be...

''Measure heaven, open heaven. Make unto my body as to shine with the radiance of the countless stars. Tetro Biblos, I am the ruler of the stars. Aspect, cast open the gate of perfect malevolence...'' Mumble Lucy

''What is this? Caelum, hurry.'' The Oracion Seis, Angel order her spirit.

''The 88 stars of the Heavens. Shine.'' Lucy open her eyes and show a star magic circle in her orbs. ''Urano Meteoria.'' I knew it. The strongest spell of stars. Angel fall down, defeated.

''You did it, Lucy. Do you now how much training I need to do that spell?'' I cheered. Lucy smiled to me, but see Natsu, on a raft, sailing away. They float down to a waterfall, poor them. ''Hibiki. We need you help, can you stand?''

''Yeah. Can you really do that spell?'' He ask surprise.

''Yes, but I need more prober training with my gate keys. All of them. If I can make my Rainbow og Magic spell way more stronger, am I able to do it.'' Hibiki nodded and follow me. The team has done a lot.

''Is this what you asked for, (Y/N)?'' Joked Lyon.

''That is exactly what I asked for. Hibiki, you need to make the machine work again with your power.'' I order and turn towards the light source.

''What about you?'' Ask Ren. I take a peek at them over my shoulder.

''I go to Nirvana and try to stop it. If I can get to the control center, then I can keep it in place for you to destroy it.'' They all looked shocked. ''By the way Lyon, aren't you forgetting someone. I feel Sherry is that way near Natsu and Lucy. Get her and make her help with Christina.'' Lyon nodded and start running towards Natsu. I activate Aera and fly towards the light.

''That kid sure is different to other. It's like another person is inside of her.'' Says Eve.

''You are right. It's amazing.'' Says Hibiki. The light disappeared and the ground start to shake. A city with legs comes from the ground. Nirvana. The ancient city.

''If they activate it, can't nobody stop them.'' I muttered. Out of no where comes a flying snake and hit me behind. I land harsh on the ground. ''Ow.''

''Have you forgotten that I can hear anything.'' Cobra smirked and lift me up by holding on my collar. 

''Don't do anything to her. She has the power to move this thing. Get her over here.'' Cobra do as ordered and place me on the floor.

''I won't make this thing move.'' I shouted. Brain stomp on my stomach and make me shut up.

''I never thought I would meet the so called Magic Fairy, Galexia.'' That name again. Who is she. ''Or more said the new host to her soul.''

''I don't now who Galexia is.'' I said back and try to move his foot.

''Galexia is known for being the very first to veld magic. She created all source of magic and she can use all of them. She even have the power to create another universe and destroying one. And you are gonna do what she didn't do.'' Is the last Brain said, before he use a spell on me. It hurts and it feels like my magic is doing something on it's own. Weird lines like those on Brain, is covering my body.

''God dammit.''