1) Found

3rd POV

On a rainy day, in front of the famous guild in the land of Fiore, Fairy Tail, rings the sound of crying, from a baby girl, who seeks for someone to notice her need of help. She was left alone to die, or for the guild to take her in. The two big doors of the guild opens and a small old man walks out to see where the crying sound is coming from. That is the master of the guild, Makarov Dreyar. He spots a basket right in front of him, with the blanket moving and the crying is coming from it. Makarov lifts the blanket and sees a (H/C) haired baby girl crying for someone. Makarov immediately takes the basket and gets inside, to get the baby away from the rain.

''Mirajane, find some towels and some baby food.'' Shouts Makarov through the baby's loud crying and the guild's usual chattering. A teenager with white straight hair, named Mirajane Strauss, sees the basket and hears the cries. She nodded and ran to find the things master wanted. Makarov sits on the bar table and remove the blanket. He takes the baby in his arms and shushes her to stop crying. Mirajane comes back with a towel and some applesauce for the baby. Why the guild have baby food, is a mystery, but luckily they have it. Mirajane dries the baby and then takes her from Makarov's grip. 

''Shush little friend, here is some applesauce.'' Says Mirajane with a baby voice. The baby stops crying at Mirajanes calm voice and eats the sauce. Mira turns to look at the master. ''Who could leave a baby alone? And in this weather?'' Mira gave another spoonful to the baby. Makarov thinks for a moment.

''I don't know, but maybe they couldn't take care of her and drop her here.'' Suggest Makarov and take a look at the basket. He spot something white at the bottom of the basket. Makarov take the piece of paper and read it out loud, so all the silent guild members could hear. By now everyone has turned quiet, because of the babies crying and are all curious as to why it is here.

Dear Fairy Tail.

This little baby girl is (Y/N) and sadly she can't live with me. Our parents recently died in a fire accident and I can't take care of her, so please give her the home I couldn't give her. I know that one day, will we see each other, but she probably doesn't remember me. But until that day comes, please take care of her and raise her into a strong, wise and kind wizard. The keys inside the basket are magical keys, which she had when she was just born. I got a feeling she has a great potential power that can become something amazing in the future. Don't take them away, but help her.

Thank you

- Her big brother.

''Well, now we know why she was left alone.'' Says a scarlet haired girl, Erza Scarlet. She takes a quick look at the key ring, which has a bunch og key stumps. Mirajane nodded in agreement and look down at the now sleeping baby, (Y/N).

''Why isn't his name on it?'' Ask the pink haired dragon, Natsu Dragneel. His red and yellow clothes are a bit old. Happy, the blue flying cat, sits on Natsu's head to have a better look at the baby. Makarov takes the keys and takes a closer look at them. They are small and don't have a key end, like a normal key, but there are 15 of them, each with a different color at the top.

 They are small and don't have a key end, like a normal key, but there are 15 of them, each with a different color at the top

Master Makarov nodded to himself and place the keys back in the basket before standing up on the bar table.

''Listen up, brats. From this day forward, is (Y/N) here, a new member of this guild. We will all stand by her side and help her, even train her to lean how magic works, but most of all, will she be a part of this family call Fairy Tail.'' Shouts Makarov and lift the right arm in the air with the Fairy tail finger signal. The others followed with loud cheers. It was all good, but (Y/N) broke it by crying again because of the loud noises.

''Don't be loud.'' Scold Mirajane and take little (Y/N) to the infirmary to sleep in peace. Unnoticed by all the cheering, stands a person outside in the shadows, watching as Fairy Tail takes in his sister, and will take care of her. He smiled and is now sure that his baby sister is in good hands.

''So now you know how my story, adventure, began. All the members of Fairy Tail each took time to look for me and teach me things, like the Strauss family taught me to eat with a spoon and drink without spilling. Erza and Cana played games with me and make me smile all the time. Natsu and Grey taught me to walk. Everyone taught me and I couldn't be anymore happier than I am now. When I turned 5, gave master Makarov, or grandpa, my Fairy Tail guild mark. I wanted it on my right hand and in black. I couldn't be anymore happy, but I do wish to meet my real brother. Yes, I know why I was in the guild. Grandpa has told me how I got to the guild, so I have decided to live my life, to fulfill my brothers wish, but also look for him. Maybe not now or in any future day, but there will be a time I will meet him, so until then, will I smile and protect my new family.''