7) Fun with magic

(Y/N) POV

After defeating the dangerous Black Magic, known as the Lullaby, did Silver and I go to the Magic council to return the cursed magic tool, so it will be kept in a safe place. And the talk with them was so boring, but I need to represent the Fairy Tail guild as a good girl with manners... Yeah, like they would fall for that. This is how it happened.

''So this little girl defeated one of Zeref's curses? Alone?'' Ask a member of the council. I don't know all of their names, only a few. Those few people are because I have met and spoke to them privately. All the members are standing together in a circle above a blue magic circle. This is the place where they hold their meetings.

''This is just a proof that, even though they destroy many things, they are very talentfull mages. Even the smallest kid of the guild is this strong.'' Admit the blue haired guy with a red mark by his right eye. Oh, wait, his name is Siegrain.

''You are right. This lovable kid, could defeat a monster like that.'' Chuckle a black haired lady. That is Uitear. ''But please tell me, how two of her spirits could help, without being summoned?''

''(Y/N)-chan magic power is still low, but we, her spirits, are there for her, when she needs it. Demon and God are two of the strongest magic, along with me and Dragon, but even if her magic is low, doesn't it mean we are, so we use our own power to be out and help our princess as much as we can. All she need to do is to held the keys and hold the gate open.'' Explain Silver, who has standen next to me all this time.

''Her kind of magic is unique, so please be careful using it

''Her kind of magic is unique, so please be careful using it.'' Says the head-member, who is probably also the eldest of them all. I just nodded and took Silver's hand and left the room. We step outside and walk through the silent hallway together.

''Do you wanna be with your master and friends, or do you wanna get home now?'' Ask Silver kindly to me and tighten his grip on my hand. I decided to go home. And right now, has no one heard a word from the master and the others. I hope they are alright. We even had someone to go out and search for them, but they returned with nothing.

''Are you alright dear?'' Ask Mirajane as she walks up to me on the second floor. She place a glass of juice on the table, looking a bit worried at me.

''I am just worried about the others. They haven't come back yet, and I feel like I could have done something to help them if I stayed with them.'' I muttered and take a small sip. Mirajane giggles and sits next to me, patting my shoulder.

''Don't worry, they will be fine. Until then, why don't you train your magic? Why not Water's boyfriend?'' Mocked Mirajane, nugging her elbow to my side. I just giggle back.

''I don't understand how they could end up as a couple. Their magic is way different from each other, but if they are happy, then I am happy for them.'' Mirajane nodded at my response, standing up and walk down the stairs, back to the bar. When she is gone, do I find the right key and lift it up to my right. ''I open there the burning gate, Fire.''

''Yo. You called for me.'' Says a cheerful voice. Fire has amour pants, but not anything to cover his torso. He really wants to show off his muscles to his lovely girlfriend. His words, not mine.

''Can I train some more fire magic?'' I ask with my puppy dog eyes. Fire just smiles while nodding and takes my hand, leading me outside.

''Okay. Last time, did you hold fire in your hands, and that took some time. I still don't understand how you make it blow up by getting so nervous.'' Sweet dropped Fire, remember the small accident. It was fun, but scary at the same time. We both ended up with ashes all over our body and Water came out on her own and washed us clean. ''So let's summon fire by yourself. Think of the heat coming from the fire, that heats up your hands, and let it grow hotter.'' I nodded and as always, I did what I was told. It didn't take long before a small flame ignited in my hands. The fire shines a warm one and it doesn't hurt at all.

''This is more relaxing, and easy for me to do.'' I commend with a giggle.

''Don't be so sure, princess. The more you train your power, the harder it will be. You need to master all the magic inside of you, and use it for the right and justice.'' While he talks, do I look through my small flame, looking at Fire, which makes him look like a poetry writer.

''Don't sound like a dramatic poetry writer.'' I commend, which makes him stop and pout at me, which I just enjoyed, cause I know he is just pretending to be hurt. ''How do you make the fire become a wave of fire?'' I ask and make my little flame bigger and jump from hand to hand.

''Move your hands in a half circle and feel like the fire follow your hands movements. But it is maybe a little difficult for you, so don't do IIIT...'' Fire turns around and sees me spinning around and make the flame surround me, without even touching me. I stop and laugh hard at Fire's reaction. Fire's face is so funny. He looks like he has seen a ghost or something like that. ''Okay... You can already do that. You are learning fast, princess.'' Muttered Fire and rubbed the back of his head.

''I have the best teachers, which are my wonderful and greatest spirits in the world. They teach me amazing things and are easy going towards me, so thank you.'' I smiled a big smile, while hugging Fire's legs. ''Let's get back to the guild and show the others, what I can do. Please.'' I know my spirits can't resist my puppy dog eyes. Most of the spirit. Darkness and Demon doesn't break at the puppy dog eyes.

*Time skip*

''Mira. Look at this, look at this.'' I call out and run over to her, not noticing grandpa and the others are back and at the bar.

''What is it, (Y/N)?'' Ask Mirajane kindly and place the beer mug down and lean on the bar counter. I make my little fire and spin around. It is just like when Fire saw it. The fire gracefully moves around me and doesn't even burn my clothes, my long (H/C) hair or even my body. The fire is my friend, just like all the other dangerous magic.

''Woah, (Y/N). You can control fire now.'' I blinked at the familiar voice and turn around, only to see Natsu standing next to me.

''Natsu, you are back. You all are. How are you? Where were you and what happen?'' I keep asking, hugging Natsu real quick. He just picked me up. My legs immediately wrap around his torso. I spot Erza walking towards us.

''Calm down. We will tell you, but right now, do you need to eat dinner.'' Remind Erza, taking me from Natsu and place me at the bar. Mirajane has already placed the dinner dish. Spaghetti and meatballs. Yummy.