14) Spell

3rd POV

Fairy Tail is fighting even more, after the giant castle has stopped moving, which results in the attempt to create Abyss Break Spell. Jose is not really happy about this, cause he really wants to destroy his nemesis guild, but all this is just a distraction to capture Lucy.

''If you are beaten by trash, then you are trash yourself.'' Mock Gajeel and walk inside the control room, with two hostages in his arms.

''Oh, you have returned, Gajeel?'' Ask Jose, a little surprised that he has arrived a bit earlier than expected.

''I've brought a present, Master.'' Says Gajeel and dropped Lucy on the floor, but kept the 5 year old on his shoulder. She is wearing metal handcuffs, which is stopping her from using magic or escape.

''That was quick... But you did an excellent job finding her, Gajeel.'' Praise Jose and spot the girl. ''And who is this?''

''Don't underestimate the nose of a Dragon Slayer. And as for the girl, is she the dumb guilds youngest and their light. (Y/N) Legend, Fairy Tail's Little Fairy.'' Explained Gajeel and made sure the little girl won't fall down. Gajeel may be thought, but he has a sweet spot for children.

''You are sure she still alive?'' Ask Jose and look back at Lucy's unconscious body. ''This would be all pointless, if she isn't alive.''

''I did rough her up a lot. See?'' Gajeel kicks Lucy to show she is still alive. Lucy squeals in pain, actually waking up, only to keep her eyes closed for being in pain. ''Looks like she is still kicking.'' Chuckle Gajeel in his own way.

''Now that's my guild. Only the strongest wizards.'' Says Jose, smirking like a mad man, and activates the mic again, to deliver a message for Lucy's precious guild. ''Attention all you from Fairy Tail. Please listen carefully to this voice.'' As on que, lift Gajeel Lucy by the hair, making her scream in pain. ''We have Lucy Heartfilia. So, we have accomplished one of our objectives. Thus we have one final goal that remains to be fulfilled. Wiping you off the face of this earth. You worthless brats.'' Finish Jose and order Gajeel to take both hostages with him and keep an eye on them. ''Oh and one more thing. That little sunshine of yours, is here as well. What was her name again? Oh yeah, (Y/N) Legend. I feel strong power from her, so maybe I keep her and make her forget you and join Phantom Lord.''

''No way.'' Mumble some of Fairy Tail members in fear of not only Lucy's safety, but also their little girl.

*Time skip*

(Y/N) POV

I open my eyes slowly, as I feel the sleeping spell slowly come to an end. That spell was strong, but I can feel Energy is using his powers to wake me up, with a slight electricity. When my vision is restored to normal, I look up to see Lucy on the ground, hurt and beaten up.

''LUCY.'' I screamed out to her worried and noticed that I am sitting by a wall, far away from Lucy. Gajeel turns around and sees me awake.

''So the little fairy is awake. Sorry for the cuffs, but you won't go anywhere.'' Says Gajeel and keeled in front of me. I look down on my hands and see them cuffed with heavy metal.

''I don't believe it.'' Whispered a member from behind Gajeel.

''Gajeel-san has a soft spot on a child.'' Whispered another.

''Is this real?'' Gajeel hears enough and sends a pole arm at them, missing them, but it was more to threaten them.

''Shut up. Don't talk about my business with the child. I won't hurt a weak child, not even for fun. Also she remind me of someone I meet, so shut your mouth and don't hurt her.'' Ordered Gajeel, scaring the crap out of the Phantom Lord member.