61) Another reunion

(Y/N) POV

''Wa... ake up... Wake up. (Y/N) wake up.'' I slowly open my tired eyes and meet a pair of green eyes. ''Good, you awake. You need to return back to Fairy Tail. They are worried.'' 

''Who?'' I asked while sitting up. It's a girl with long wavy hair.

''Mavis, Fairy Tail's first master. Go. Fairy Tail are waiting for you.'' Mavis disappeared before I could say anything. I look up to the sky and see the sky clear and the sun is setting down, soon is it dawn. I was asleep for a hole day.

''I need to get home... I open there the sky gate. Wind.'' I chanted.

'' I chanted

''You called

''You called.'' Says Wind happily. I guess her and the others were worried.

''I am so tired, but need to get back to Fairy Tail. Can you please help me out here.'' I asked nicely and lift my arms up like a child would do if they wanna be picked up.

''As you wish, princess.'' Wind pick me up and call out her wings. I land not far from the Infinity Clock, just the other side of the city and Fairy Tail. Wind fly up into the sky as the breeze blow my long hair. ''We were worried, you know. We could feel your magical power being used against your will.''

''Well, I am fine now. Right?'' I smile to spirit, trying to take some of her worry away.

''That's right.'' Wind agreed and land in front of the guild. It's quite for some reason. Did something happen? ''Take care, princess.'' Wind place me down before disappearing. I walk over to the door and open it slowly, and took a peek. Everything seems fine, and Lucy is alright.

''Why is this guild quite, it doesn't fit it at all.'' I shouted and slam the doors open.

''(Y/N)?'' Shouts Natsu in surprise.

''You are alright.'' Shouts Happy.

''Where have been? We have been looking for you everywhere.'' Says Erza.

''I just woke up outside of the city, so I called for Wind to fly me back here to Fairy Tail, sorry if I make you all worried.'' I quickly said in one breath and have some tears coming.