60 | Again and Again

A/N merry Christmas!!!!

                       [60 | again and again]

"What do you wanna do today," I ask Billie as we sit on the stair ion art tour bus

"What do you wanna do today," I ask Billie as we sit on the stair ion art tour bus.  There was no show tonight, and we had no plans, or so I thought.

"We are going to this beautiful Japanese gardens, just you and me,"  she says and I smile at the thought of being alone with her, completely alone.

"That sounds amazing," I smile, and place my hand on top of hers. She then takes hers and puts it on top of mine squeezing it.

Billie's P.O.V

I squeezed her hand, I looked over to her at her eyes that were focused outside the window of the bus, god she had beautiful eyes. I just wanted to protect her, no, I didn't want to. I needed to.

I had booked afternoon tea at this Japanese garden, I had seen pictures and it was amazing.

Rory's P.O.V

*time skip to the gardens*

We step out of the Uber and I am overwhelmed by the smell of cherry blossoms. "Come on," Billie graves my hand and we walked in the garden, it was big and we were following sign posts that were leading to the cafe.

We walked over. A bridge and stopped in the centre. I leaned over the wooden railing and looked at the koi fish swimming below. As I was looking at the fish I felt Billie's arms wrap around her face and her head rested on my shoulder. "It's pretty," I say quietly, not wanting to disturb the clam atmosphere that surrounded us and the other few people wandering around.

"It is," I can feel billie smile "I wish we could stay here forever," she says almost sadly.

"It would be like our kingdom,"

"And we could eat sushi all day," she says and I burst out laughing, As she takes a step back from me.

"I was trying to be romantic u idiot," I say still laughing slightly.

"Sushi is romantic, like ummm," she pauses as we both let out small laughs "we could feed it to each other, see .. romantic," she says with jazz hands as I squat then down.

"Come on," I say carrying on following the signs.
It didn't take long until we saw the ivy covered small cafe, we walked inside, and it smelt like vanilla. We took a seat at a small two person table that over looked a bird area, filled with humming birds. "Billie this Is perfect," I say as a woman places two cups of green tea onto the table.

"I love you," she says and I can feel my knees go week.

"I love you to billie, more than you could ever know,"

"God I really do love you, I didn't think I was even capable of living someone this much, the thought of loosing you hurts so badly I can't think about it for too long. It's like that line the from the fault in our stars, you fall in love like you fall asleep, slowly and then all at once," Billie talk effortlessly, as I watch in ore.

"I want to fall in love with you over and over again, without ever falling out of it, again and again, until the end of time,"

She smiles and places her lips on mine as I melt into the kiss, it was just as magical as the first time.

We ate the food, although I'm unsure of what most of it was, "we should go to Japan," I say, stabbing a avocado maki roll with my chopstick .

"Yeah, we should,"

"Wow, imagine," I say thinking of it as nothing more than a dream.

"Why don't we?" She asks

"Because, well ... there are loads of reasons,"

"No there aren't, why don't we, I could play some shows as well, it could be a holiday, a real good one," she smiles and I tilt my head at her as if she is mad.

"Your a dreamer Billie," I laugh kissing her forehead.

"Nah, I'm a do er" she laughs "I do things, like take you to Japan," she smiles looking down at the plate and laughs a little, "and teach you to learn how to use chopsticks," she laughs at my stab the sushi method and then wraps her hand around mine showing me how to hold my chopsticks properly.

"Who knew that the BILLIE EILISH was so proper," we both laughed at she sarcastically stared at me and followed to stab her sushi as we were both holding our stomachs in laughter.

"Today has been magical," I say as we leave the cafe and wonder back into the gardens,

"You made it magical," she smiles and I fell my cheeks heat up a deep shade of red, so I turn around and begin walking back the way that we came from.

Billie jogs up so she is beside me and wraps her arms around my waist and I lean my head on her shoulders as we  stroll.