58 | press

[58 | Press] 

we were back in LA for a show, but not close enough to Billie's house to stay there. 

We were sat on the tour bus, and I was reading random things on social media, when I felt Billie watching me. "What?" I ask almost rhetorically... almost.

"Nothing, I was bored and now I'm not," she says, showing no facial expressions.

I scrunched up my nose, "huh?" I say putting down by phone looking back at her.

"I was bored, and nothing on my phone was interesting so I turned to something I could never get bored of looking at," she says as of its nothing.

I smile, leaning over and lightly grabbing her cheek, "Billie Eilish the softie,"

She squatted my hand away "You know what, if I could I would stop giving you compliments, and it's a shame that they just come out because you don't deserve them," she jokes as I lay my head on her lap looking up at her light blue tinted eyes.

She leans down and packs my lips, "I love you," I say almost as a whisper, still scared that I loved the girl.

"I love you to," she smiled.

"Can we go get snacks?" I pout as she nods.

We walk into the kitchen area of the tour bus, "What do you want," she asks.

"You," I suddenly jolt my head up, realising what I said. She raised her eyebrows, smirking slightly and I can't help but bite my lip.

She walks over to me, passionately smashing our lips together, lifting me up and sitting me down on the counter.

She sliding her Hands under my t shirt when Maggie walks into the room. "Oh sorry guys, didn't to interrupt anything," she wiggled her eyebrows as I awkwardly laugh "it's all good," I say, turning to billie, who has a child like  frown on her face. We grab a couple bags of takis and go back to the living room.

"Stop frowning," I laugh

"Fine."  She sits down, and I can tell she is thinking something.

"What?"

"What would have happened if my mom hadn't come in?"

"Billie, I'm sure you have a good enough imagination," I smirk

"I know, it's just that you said you wanted to wait. And I don't want to feel like I'm pressuring you, because I'm not, I'm happy to wait as long as you want," I feel my heart melt like chocolate.

"Billie I am ready," I see her smile. "But I don't want to plan it, that's weird,"

"Yeah, totally, when it happens it happens," she says as I nod and rest my head on her chest and she puts on a movie.

-----

"You wanna go out, I know the area and there are a few hours till sound check?" She asks

"Yeah sure, where do you wanna go?"

"We could go to that coffee shop, were you met mike and Finneas,"

"Really! That would be so cool,"

"The best but Is we don't have to worry any more, because everyone knows your mine," she smiled tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and pressing her lips to mine. 

We leave the parked tour bus and take an Huber to the cafe. We walk in and order coffee, and after sitting down at the table for a few minutes a few paparazzi begin to show up. "For the first time in forever I'm not even mad they're here," Billie says as I look at her surprised.

"What why?" I ask taking a sip of my coffee.

"Because I can do this,"  She puts her hand around the back of my neck and pulls my head close to hear, colliding our lips. For a split second I forget we are in public but when I snap back into reality, I pull apart slightly, leaning my forehead against hers. We stay there in a trance for what feels like together, but also no where near long enough.