5|Falling

[5|Falling]

I hadn't talked to Billie in two weeks

I hadn't talked to Billie in two weeks. I was way too scared and confused to text her, and I assumed she just was scared I liked her. Which I did, but i can't. Because she is straight. God Rory what Is you problem? I spent all day everyday curled up on the sofa watching Gilmore girls and eating avocado on toast.

"Lorelai Rose, I have just about had It with your moping so you know what. Tonight me and and you, you and me, two young yourhful teenage girls are going to do what we are meant to do. Party," she gasped for air

"Umph I dont feel like it," i keep my eyes on the TV. "Whose party is it anyway, your friends aren't cool enough to be hosting parties," I softly smiled proud of my remark.

She held her hands to her chest, pretending to be hurt. "Well, I actually bumped into this guy the other day, his name is issac, and damn he's a whole meal," I playfully hit her arm. As she pulls me up and pushes me into my bedroom.

"No go have a bath, clean up and get ready,"

I had a lavender scented bath and and picked out my outfit for the party. I settled on grey Jean's a black cropped top chunky black shoes and Starr earrings.

I did my eyebrows and applied a small amount of mascara

I did my eyebrows and applied a small amount of mascara. "Hey lila do you have any cute lip gloss," I called.

"Yea hang on," she replied. I heard her rummaging through her plastic make-up draws. She opend my bedroom door and throw a tube at me.

"Rose flavoured? Who the fuck knows what rose states like," I say applying the light pink gloss

"Well for a start whoever you gonna be making out with tonight," she laughed.

"So no one then," she poked her head round my door and pouted.

"Boring," she sung. "You ready? Uber's here,"

"Yeah lets go," I say looping my keys round my belt and throwing Lila's at her.

---

We pulled up out side a huge house and we could hear the music from inside the car. "Thanks," I say as I slide out closing the car door.

We walk into a house and a boy greets us. "Lila you came it's so good to see you again," he says whisking her away and after only 30 seconds I am all alone.

I battle my way past a big group of sweaty people all grinding on each other. What about that is fun? I think.

After aimlessly walking around for a while I finally find the drinks table. I look at the red solo cups until I can find a clean one. I pour in some vodka and soda (mostly vodka) swirling it around and taking a few sips. "Make me one?" A guy said I turned around to see it was the boy that greeted Lila before. "Hey aren't you meant to be with Lila?" I asked

"Who?" He replied.

"Lila the girl you invited here?" I ask annoyed he would blow her off like that.

"I think your probably talking about my twin brother issac, I'm eli," I felt my cheeks flush from embarrassment.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry I didn't realise he had a twin," I face palmed.

"Don't worry about it, and I was joking about the drink, anyway I have to carry on making the rounds although at this point i think everyone is too drunk to remember who I am," he turns away.

A little while later When I get half way through my third cup I decide i cannot stand the thick must in the air.

I find the back door, happy to be able to breathe clean air. I walk around outside and find a huge pool that looks red because of the lights in the water.

I take off my shoes and socks and dipped in my feet, swirling them around, feeling slightly dizzy from the vodka.

"Not your scene," I hear an all to familiar voice say. I turn around to reveal the silver haired girl.

"Not exaclty," she walks over and stumbles, I have to grab her to stop her from falling into the water. She then plonks herself next to me. I giggle.

"Your not normally so smiley, alcohol got the best of you?" She asks

"Oh like you can talk," we laugh together.

We then both lean in, our foreheads pressed together and I could feel her breath hit my lips. "I dont like girls," I whisper.

"Neither do I," she says, pressing her lips together, we move in sink and when we pull away our faces just inches apart and we look into each others eyes.

"Come on, let's find some more of this," I stand up holding up my solo cup. I jump up, and my head spins causing me to slip into the pool.

A/N

I hope you like this story !!

835 words