51 | WALL

[51 |WALL]

I open my eyes to see Billie next to me, I think its safe to say we didn't get much sleep last night.

"Girls come on we are going now," maggie said knocking at our door.

"Oka-" I say being interrupted by a yawn.

"Bille bob," I whispers gently pressing my pointer finger to her little button nose.

She stirs groaning and pulling the duvet over her head. "Sleep" she whispers her voice raspy.

"Come on get up," I giggle trying to tug off the duvet and ultimately failing.

"Or we could sleep," she says, poking out the top of her head slightly.

"Or we could go home," I say and her eyes widen, obviously having forgotten where we were going.

"Oh my god we're going home" she kicks the duvet off and hops out of bed throwing on a hoodie and picking up her suitcase.

"You, Eilish are a pain," I walk over to her and close the gap so our faces are only inches apart.

"But you love me," she whispers proudly raining an eyebrow. I then turn and walk out of the door to the lobby, hearing billie behind me. "You are such a tease,"

"Well you should have got out of bed the first time," I sway my hips as I walk feeling stupid, but I enjoyed having the upper hand. I press the button for the lift, as she comes and stands next to me.

The lift opens ans we walk in. As it starts to move billie grabs my wrists and holds them against my walk kissing along my Jawline and my neck. As the neck comes to a halt she let's me go picking up her suitcase and whispering in my ear "who Is the tease now,"

The lift door opens an ld we burst out in hysterics the entire lobby watching us laugh so hard we could have thrown up our guts.

"Whats so funny," Finneas says as we walk over to him.

"She tried to get her way," Billie laughed as I playfully pushed her back.

"Stupid," I said sticking my lounge out at her

"Dork,"

"You two are obviously exited to go home," patrick says as we all get intros big suv.

***
We arrive at the airport, just as our plane is boarding. As we sit in our seats, I hold billie's hand knowing that she doesn't like flying.

"Bro I could fuck with some takis right now'" I burst in laughter having thought she would have said something about being scared of flying.

"I want sushi so bad," I say suddenly being very weary of my empty stomach.

We order breakfast and for the rest of the flight we pretty much sleep, or watch movies.

***

When we land billie practically leaps out of her seat, and out of the plane. "L.A. I love you," she says as she walks down the stairs from the plane.

We all get into an Uber and go back to billie's. We step into her house, by the cimmamon smell of her home.

"I'm going to make dinner, that okay with everyone," maggie said as we all nodded.

Patrick helped her, Finneas and Claudia went to his room, and me an billie went to hers.

"God I missed this place," she said as she opened the door collapsing on the bed.

"Billie, your blanket," I say looking down at my feet. Her Louis vutton blanket that was hung on her wall had fallen down.

I had never seen behind it, but I knew she wrote down all her feeling there.

"Read it," she said, as I looked up at her eyes, trying to see what she was really thinking.

"Billie I don't have to, really its fine," I study her eyes, the listen in the red light.

"Read it," she says puts her hands either side of my face "I love you and I want to share my whole life with you, the best ans the worst," I nod and turn to look at the wall. I walk closer, tracing my fingers over the Sharpie all the pain, she had written on that wall was unbearable to read, to know she hurt that bad.

"To you still feel like this," I say as I continue reading.

"No, well I mean sometimes but on the whole no," she sits on her bed.

"I get what you mean, its like when you feel so alone, it never really leaves, its like a cloud that will follow you forever, but that cloud begins to rain less and less," I bite my lip fighting the tears.

"Exaclty, you can never really escape your darkness, only overcome it and that takes a lifetime,"

I pick up the blanket and hang it back up, walking over to billie and sitting next to her. I wrap my arms around her shoulders and she put her head in the crook of her neck. "I'm proud of you billie," I whisper, squeezing her tight.

We sit there for a good few minutes before dinner unreachable everyone sits around the table. "It feels good to be home," maggie says.

"Yeah, yeah it does," Billie adds. I can feel her eyes looking at me and I can't fight the smile on my face.

A/N

I'm back, and I forgot How much i enjoy writing this book, so frequent update are back up and running.