27| Europe

27| Europe

Billie was takling to the last few people in her meet and greet, and I was helping claudia load all of our bags from the tour bus to the uber's

Billie was takling to the last few people in her meet and greet, and I was helping claudia load all of our bags from the tour bus to the uber's. "God I'm telling you this now, Finneas is going to have to suffer my wrath for this later, my arms are killing," claudia whined and nodded in agreement. 

after a few more trips, back and fourth we were done, and billie had finished. "finally," i say collapsing on the green room sofa. me and claudia sit there for a couple minutes too tired to talk, and then billie, Fin and the others walked in, sitting with us. 

billlie leant her head on my lap and stared up at me "i missed you," she said so quiety only i could hear.  i twiddled her hair in my fingers. "I missed you to," the corners of my lips slightly curled upwards. I let my fingers glide over her whole face.

Her well sculpted cheekbones, her lil button nose, her lips. she was so perfect at some points i wondereed if she was even real, if this was all i crazy dream that i would wake up from any minute now.  

"lets go everyone," Mike suddenly said bursting into the room, making us all snap out of our dazed trances. billie growled slightly, still upset with mike, refusing ot even talk to him. 

slowly, we all made our way over to the ubers, there were seven of us and two cars, me and billie got in one, and mike opened the door to get in the front. "nuh uh uh, i swear down, you sit in that seat and I am going home, deadass," Billie said sternly, death starting mike, it even scared me slightly.  instead a couple of minutes later,  Patrick came and sat where mike was goign to. 

"billie, you know you are going to have to talk to him at some point, thsi really isn't mike's fault, the label tells him what to do," he was careful about what he said, knowing Billie got easily upset over the matter. she just looked out of he window, at the sun setting in the horiszon. 

me and Patrick looked at each other, sad for her. we both jumped slighhtly when billie turned on music, and she turned it all the way up. i colour tell she was using it to zone out, to try and escape. 

when we arrived at the airport, we spent a long time getting through securtiy, because of billie having to walk through  the metal detector about fifteen million times. once we had finally got through we only had a few minutes until our flight. me and Billie headed straight to our private room, where we ahd to wait, bacause of all the people. 

"you guys want anything," finneas asked.

"yea, ummmmm, how about sushi?" she asked.

"ooohhh, yeah bucket loads of it, and iced tea please," i smiled the thought of food making my stomach rumble. 

                                                                                         ---

we sat on the plane before take off and i could tell billie was nervous. I tapped her on the shoulder and she jumped in her seat, visably so. "its okay, you have done it so many times before, you don't have to be scared," she smiled.

as we took off, it was incredidbly bumpy and billie's hands almost started shaking. i wasn't sure what do do, so i grabbed the blanket that was under our seats for the night. i pullled the blanet over both of our heads and plugged headphones into my ipad. gave her an earphone, i took the other. i played a random episode of the office and i held her hand, and squeezed it tight. 

after a few episodes she fell asleep. i pulled out my earphone, and her and turned off the ipad. i tooked the cover off of our heads and instead laid it on our lap. everyone else was asleep, and i suddenly felt over whelmingly alone. i didn't know why, but at the same time i couldn't fight the feeling. 

i started to figdet quickly, wriggling around in my seat. i began to feel short of breath, when i felt a hand on my cheek. i looked over to Billie, and her eyes were still closed but he thumb stroked my cheek. 

"lean over here,  and i will hug you to sleep, its my secret talent," she said her voice raspy, her eyes still closed. i smiled to myself, leaning into her embrace.

"you really are a wonder billiebob," I pressed a light kiss to her nose and must have fallen asleep within seconds. 

A/N

fluff again, but you don't know whats coming.

and let me tell you its gold lmao just set myself up for failure now

819 words