7|Talk

[7|Talk]

It was around eleven o'clock and I had retreated to my room

It was around eleven o'clock and I had retreated to my room. I love Lila with all of my heard I really do, however being in her company fir too long is slightly suffocating, she is a very full on person.

I was sat at my desk just sketching when I decided to go get some popcorn from the kitchen and watch a movie.

I put away my sketchbook and head into the kitchen leaving my phone on my bedside table.

After I had made my popcorn I collapsed on my bed, I picked up my phone to realised I had a new message from Billie. I literally felt my heart stop, it may have only been for a few seconds but u swear it happened.

I nervously opened my phone completely unsure of what to expect.

(Do you prefer that texts are like this or how I have done them previously)

I was confused as to why Billie didn't talk about her just walking out. But I assumed that that's why she was inviting me over tommorow, to talk about it.

I put my phone down and went in the bathroom, showered, washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I walked back into my room and buried myself in my duvet, soon realising I was nit at all tired. Instead i went back to my desk pulled out a ball-point pen and started drawing.

---

I woke up realising I fell asleep at my desk, it becoming a re-ocurring habit. I peeled of a piece of paper that was stuck to my cheek.

I tilted my head trying to make sense of my drawing I decided to out in on my Instagram anyway. What have I got to loose?

@rory.rose

Liked by @wherearetheavocadoes and 1,9432 more

@rory.rose I'm not really sure, let's call it my night terrors

@ilovedrawing scaryyyy

34 more comments

I walk over into Lila's room, "I'm heading over to Billie's okay,"

"Okay?" She replied. I headed out the door and my uber was waiting for me outside.

I tried not to think about what Billie would say, but it's all that went through my head however hard u tired. I started tapping me knee on the car floor really fast and then we pulled up outside of her house.

"Thank you," I said my breath was shaky. I stood outside if her front door for a good few minutes. "Come on Rory vet yourself together," I said to myslef before pressing my finger to the doorbell hearing it chime.

I heard footsteps approaching the door, "hey tiger," she said turning round and walking away from the door, and so I followed her in.

"Tiger?" I laughed

"Well your name is Rory like roar," she impersonated a big cat "like a tiger,"

"Why not lions aren't they the obvious big cat?" I asked mocking her in a playful way.

"Sure but Tiger just has a nice ring to it,"

"You sure did pu thought into this nickname didn't you," I smiled.

"No way," I could see her blush and it gave me butterflies.

"You want to watch a movie?" She asked

"Erg yeh sure why not," I was wondering why she was acting so normal at this point after everything that had happened.

We sat in her couch and I pulled a fluffy blanket over my feet and gave Billie a small smile hiding the confusion that was going on in my head.

---

We were around half way through the movie and I had paired any attention to the TV. Instead I just stared at Billie, half in awe of her features and half waning her to bring the other night up. Soon enough I lost my patience.

"Billie?"

"Yeah," she kept her eyes on the TV

"Why are you ignoring everything that happened, we kissed Billie, yes we were drunk but it still happened,"

"It doesnt matter," she looked at me and saw my upset expression but kept her face blank.

"But it does Billie, that stuff might not mean alot to you but it does to me and I like you Billie, I haven't even known you three months but I still like you, do you just ignore it," she didn't answer instead just stared into my eyes. I stand up raiding my voice "I can't do this Billie, I can't sit here and watch movies with you all day knowing that you don't even remotely like it, I can't do it," tears were falling onto my top and I scrubbed my cheeks walking out her front door once she still said nothing.

Billie's P.O.V

I heard Finneas walk out of his room "Billie what just happened," he asked, turning to face me seeing the tears pouring from my face "oh bil," he said rushing over to me embracing me in a hug.

Rory's P.O.V

I walked up the street when a car pulled in front of me. I suddenly panicked when the window stared rolling down but was relieved when it was only Eli. "Hey are you okay,"

"Yeah yeah I'm fine," trying putting on my best act.

"Need a ride?" He leaned over and opened tha passenger door from the inside.

"Yeh thanks," I climbed in and Eli drove me home.

"Hey, if you need to talk I'm here," he said, placing his hand on my thigh.

"Eli I u-" I was interupeted by him leaning over connecting our lips. I immediately pulled back "ELI," I shouted, getting out of the car and running into the apartment in tears.

A/N

Bet you weren't expecting that Haha!!

Pls vote and comment