Chapter 4 Sacrifice for a Sun God

"I know you said you didn't want to help find out Ladybug and Cat Noir's identities but come on!" Alya begged showing Lucy the history book in her hands. Lucy sighed and took the book opening the cover. Unlike Many school books she was used to, this one did not have a list of names of owners. Instead a single bar code at the top left corner.

"All I have to do is narrow down the list of girls who lost this book! 43 Girls not including myself, piece of cake!"

Lucy shrugged. "Might be even simpler than that really. Just take it to the school library on Monday and tell them you found it and want to return it to the person it belongs to. I'm sure they can scan the bar code and give you a name easy."

Alya took the book back and shrieked with excitement. "Your so right! I got to call- oh look, she's calling me."

Alya answers her cell phone and greets Marinette. Lucy listens as Marinette asks Alya to got to a pharaoh exhibit with her, claiming she found some info on Ladybug. Alya informs Marinette that Lucy is with her and the pig tailed girl says she was welcome to come as well. An invite Lucy accepted. When they got to their destination, Alya went on to explain to Marinette how she planned on finding out the identity of Ladybug by getting the name of the owner of the book.

"Im sure a lot of high schools use that book Alya." Marinette argued. To which Alya responded.

"Nope! Our school is the only one that uses this book in particular! Ha!"

"Mari, you seem so against the idea of being able to figure out who Ladybug is, I would almost believe it was you." Lucy joked, but took note to Marinette's nervousness.

"Wha?! Of course I'm not Ladybug! HahaHA. As if." She claimed. Lucy looked at her once over.

"Of course.."

"I guess I can cross you out from my investigation when you bring your history book back to class Marinette!" Alya teased.

As the girls stood in the exhibit Lucy looked around. She always did enjoy history. Finding out things about the those before our time just seemed to fascinate her. Seeing the patterns. As she examined the markings on the pillar beside her, a guy pushed past the group and fell to the floor along with the things he was carrying.

"Are you alright?!" Lucy asked helping the guy pick up his things. He looked at her and smiled.

"I'm alright too! Thanks for asking!" Alya huffed at the guys rudeness.

"I'm sorry." He apologized. adjusting his thin rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose. "Hey, your all in Alix's grade right? I'm her older brother Jalil Kubdel. So your your into Tutankhamen too?" Before any of them could reply Jalil called out for his dad and rushed past the teen girls.

"Weird. So now why are we here again girl? You said this exhibit had something to do with Ladybug? For reals?" Alya questioned as Lucy wondered further inside.

"Yeah! Uh, right over here!" Marinette claimed bringing Alya over to a wall of hieroglyphics.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Adrien watched Alya's Lady blog in shock at her discovery of the text book.

"Can you believe we have the same book?! What if Lady bug goes to the same school as me!?"

"Wouldn't you know her then?" Plagg, Adrien's little black cat miraculous spoke as he munched on some cheese. "Besides, why bother with ladies when you could be enjoying this?!"

Adrien rolled his eyes and smiled. "For one, ladies smell about a thousand times better than that cheese, and are much better looking."

Plagg smirked at his owner. "Suit yourself. I guess if cheese smelt like Lucy it would change your perspective."