SEQUEL

before i start with a truck load of thank you's and i love you's, let me first answer the question you all have been wondering about..... that big question being.....

is there going to be a sequel to he was right???

maybe!

i have a few ideas which i am keen to work upon. but it is not possible till april 2015.

then again it depends on whether you actually want to read it or not. i mean are you guys even ready to wait for that long. i don't want to work on a sequel if there are not going to be enough readers who would give it a chance.

so you guys need to vote if you want a sequel or not.

comment here if you do.

comment here if you don't.

i have some other ideas as well, two of which are already up on my profile.

by the way, i am taking a hiatus from wattpad but will be back in april with some new stuff.

i wanted to answer the questions people asked here but i am kind of short of time so i'm just going to answer them separately in the comments section.

thank you so much for reading he was right and being such patient readers.

i can never thank you enough :)

VOTE FOR HE WAS RIGHT FOR THE WATTYSSSSSS!!!! :D

i'm leaving it at 370k reads. let's see how far you would have taken it till i come back.

and yeah! keep it in your libraries! i will post an epilogue if not much people would like to have a sequel when I come back!!

and follow me if you would be interested in reading any other of my works....or to just be updated about my whereabouts :p

love you <3

- Aastha xx

also! if you want a dedication on any of the chapters just ask me!! that's the least i can do! comment! comment! comment!