Cat fight...sorta!

A/N: Chapter dedicated to @A_writing_fangirl_ for these banners. 

Thank you so much love :D

Okay, READ THE A/N AT THE END TOO!

________________________________________

 “Today we’ll be doing applications of derivatives. Take your books out,” Mr. Russell commanded the moment he entered the class. He started scribbling on the white board, making some curves and writing some shit. 

I was always very attentive in my classes, especially when it was math but today I was kinda distracted; the object of my distraction being a bloke sitting next to me. 

He was facing me and had his hand supporting his head. He had this creepy smile stuck to his face and he kept staring at me as if he were Derek and I were a bucket of chicken wings, that too extra large.

No kidding!

I took a deep breath and looked at him from the corner of my eye. When he didn’t look away, I turned to face him. 

“Will you stop staring? It’s really freaking the fuck out of me!” I hissed at him but he didn’t move at all. “Tyler!” I whisper shouted.

He started chuckling and said, “No!”

I exhaled loudly and put my hand on his face as I tried to push his face to the other side. He started laughing louder and said, “Hazel, move your hand away or…”

“Or what?” I said and grimaced. I was tired of him. He was- “WHAT THE HELL!?” I shouted as he kissed my hand and the whole class turned to glare at me. I pulled my hand back immediately and started sinking in my chair as everyone kept staring. I could still hear him sniggering but didn’t have the guts to say anything when I heard someone, umm, Mr. Russell to be precise, clear his throat.

“Miss Justice?”

Oops!

Now if it were a show, this would’ve been the moment when I would rise from my chair in slow-mo, with the room going dark and me being in the spotlight! 

Minus the last part and bam! You get exactly how it was! 

I stood up slowly and felt my cheeks burning with embarrassment. “I’m sure you can solve this expression here as you’ve been so attentive through out the lesson.”

I could still hear muffled laughter which I knew was coming from Tyler. I stomped on his foot and that surely shut him up. 

“First thirty questions of the exercise, on my desk…” The bell rang. “....before recess is over!”

You’ve got to be kidding me!!

“But…but…Mr. Russell…sir?” But he was already out of the class. 

I heard a loud uproar of laughter and found myself to be standing next to two maniacs dying of laughter. “IT’S NOT FUNNY!” I yelled at Tyler and Ashley and whisked out of the room with my books. 

“Hey wait!” they chorused but I was already out.

“Hazel! Hazel! Hazel!” Tyler said repeatedly as he grabbed my arm to stop me from moving any further. “I can help you, you know? All you have to do is just ask.” He smirked and winked. 

I rolled my eyes and jerked my hand to get free from his hold. He chuckled and pecked me softly on my cheek and returned with a smirk. 

My eyes went wide and I started looking around to check if anyone had seen.