BAZINGA!

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to the amazing @ashley_17_ for both these cute banners.

Thanks girl! :)

Please, please, please listen to this song in the sidebar, 'Hold on, we're going home' by Drake if you really wanna feel the....feels ;) Lol :D

I MEAN IT!!!

_________________________________

After diving through heaps of dresses in my closet and finding nothing to my liking, I had almost given up.

God! I have nothing to wear!

I took out another handful of dresses and observed them carefully.

Too blingy!

Too casual!

Too short!

Too long!

Too loose!

Ew! Who got me this rug?

Ah! Why did I even agree to this?

‘Just a friendly dinner.’ His words rang through my head.

Yeah, it’s just a friendly dinner! Pft! Why did it even matter what I wear? After all, it’s not like it's a date!  

But then, I finally FOUND...I FINALLY FOUND YOU!!!

I was standing in front of my mirror, clad in a little black dress that came up to my thighs. I had paired it with some chunky bangles and a super cute pair of jade heels and had let my hair down. I stared at my reflection for a good minute or two.

Aha! Perfect-o!

I checked my phone after that. It was finally time.

I had to go to Ashley’s. This was probably gonna be the first date ever where the girl goes to pick the guy!

IT’S NOT A DATE!!

Okay! I get it!

I took a deep breath as I reached her doorstep.

This is it!

There’s still time! You can just run away!

SHUT UP BRAIN!

After a minute more, I finally rang the door bell. No one came so I rang it again, this time a little impatient.

“I’m coming! Can’t you just wait?!” Tyler barked from inside. I rolled my eyes and smirked as I started ringing the bell more eagerly.

Finally, the lock clicked and the door opened revealing Tyler. He was wearing a white button down shirt and black jeans. His hair was messy as usual but damn, he looked just so…..sex-

I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP BRAIN!

“Hi,” he said and smirked.

I stared at him completely dumbfounded.

SPEAK SILLY!!

“Hi!” I said abruptly and forced a smile up my face. I looked at myself and then back at him. “Boy! I feel underdressed!” I said stupidly and looked down.

Like seriously! He was dressed to kill!

He nudged my shoulder with his, softly. “I think you look perfect,” he said huskily.

My eyes shot up and I looked at him with a shy smile. “Really?” I asked in a low voice.

He started shaking his head and said, “Absolutely not!....No!”